GreaseSpot Cafe

OHIO

wasway

Strange that there is no OHIO posts you'd think that there would be lots of them here that are livin the abundant life. I think that I am, after the getting over the the depression and self pitty and picking my self up out of the gutter after I was convinced that I turned my back on God cause I wasnt able to be meek enough to satisfy leadership. Some one reminded me that when God looked at me all he saw was HIS son and that I was forgiven. It woke me up I reestablished my relationship with Him. Now I know that living the abundant life doesn't include used shoes, mac and cheese 3 times a day and bowing to the will of those who would obsfucate his will for us

Petrock, no I don't. I'm not affiliated with any splinter groups. I don't think I've ever run into anyone from the "old days" except a still in 9th corps guy who was working at the bagel shop in my building. I'd buy a bagel from him on the way to the office. Kinda sad seeing this very bright intelligent guy pushing bagels years later.

Our friend and esteemed bible teacher Peter Wade is back in the United States. As a friend of Peter's, for a few years now, I can attest to his good character and love for God's people. Below is his itinerary to begin in just a few days. If you are near the following areas I recommend dropping in to hear him teach and to partake in the fellowship. Grease Spot posters, the Research Geek and his wife Catcup will be hosting him on the first leg of his new biblical journey on September 10th in Cleveland, Ohio. Peter will conclude his United States tour with a gathering in Petaluma, California on September 28th, which is near to where I live.

The following is from Peter's web site http://www.posword.org/

Hear Peter Wade LIVE...

Here's a rare opportunity to meet and listen to Australian Bible teacher Peter Wade during September... it will be worth the drive time! You will get positive teaching on Christ in you and who you are in Christ that could change your life.

CLEVELAND, OHIO -- Tue. Sept. 10th, 7:30 pm

Woodbury Commons Clubhouse, 6128 Stumpf Road (between Holland and Snow Roads), Parma Heights. Hosts and contact: Jon & Marsha Nessle, (404) 888-2948

XENIA, OHIO - Wed. Sept 11th, 7:00 pm

Home, 2420 Winchester Road, Xenia. Hosts and contact: Alan & Kathy Anderson, (937) 376-3888

MINSTER, OHIO -- Fri. Sept. 13th, 7:30 pm

Home, 255 N. Frankfort Street, Minster. Hosts and contact: Mike & Pam Sommer, (419) 628-3559

TIPP CITY, OHIO -- Sun. Sept. 15th, 10:30 am

Christian Family Fellowship Ministry, 1575 SR 571 West, Tipp City. Hosts and contact: John Shroyer, Wayne Clapp, (937) 669-3090

PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA -- Sat. Sept. 28th, 2:00 pm

Fellowship followed by potluck supper, 123 Skillman Lane, Petaluma. Host and contact: Geri Johnson, (707) 763 2369

TYLER, TEXAS -- Sept. 17-22

Peter Wade will be attending the Christ-life Campmeeting, Pine Cove Convention Center. Speaker: Warren Litzman http://www.christ-life.org/

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, i remember Audie! Knew him when he was a WOW. Haven't seem him or BA in at least 15 yrs.

Their kids must be practically grown up by now.

Per.

Originally posted by Jonifer:

Here in Ohio,too...

Petrock: I know Larry and Audie. I haven't seen Audie in a long, long time but do see Larry on a regular basis. I'll pass along your greetings.

Jonifer

I love my Buckeyes!!! 12-0!!!

Ohio State, c/o 2000.

I was in the Way from the time I was 3 until I was about 21. (late 90's). We went to a Twig in Lorain, Ohio. At the end, it was pretty messed up!

I would LOVE to hear from some of my old friends. I was at HQ ALL THE TIME, hanging out with staff kids there.

Now I live in Jacksonville, FL.

I don't miss the Way, but no place beats Ohio! I've lived all over.

Go Bucks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I turned the game off twice because I was so into it. What a game!!!!! We love the Bucks up here on the North Coast too!!!!

Anybody know what happened to the Purple Raiders this year? What about the Browns?

Say it ain't so Jimmy Thome?

Say it ain't so Jimmy Thome?

There go the Indians.

CWF

[This message was edited by CWF on January 07, 2003 at 19:40.]

Edited by Guest