GreaseSpot Cafe

North Carolina

meganpenworthy

For any of you NC folks who want a taste of Mayberry and like contemporary Christian music:

Todd Agnew, Michael O'Brien, Joanna Martino...and 3 local bands: Common Creek, Broken, and Refuge

Sunday 8/27 in the amphitheatre across from the Andy Griffith Playhouse. It's free (love offering). Opens at 4:30 but bands don't start until 7:00.

See

http://www.wbfj.org/

or call (336) 786-5627

I'm a Todd Agnew fan and my son is a "roadie" with Refuge....a teenage band and they are pumped!!! :dance::dance:

Greetings all you North Carolinans!

The Sudo family will be in Greensboro for Thanksgiving and would love to get together with as many of you as possible.

Here's our itererary:

Arrive GSO Wednesday, Nov 22 at 4:22 pm

Depart GSO Sunday, Nov 26 4:56 pm

We will be staying at the Greensboro/High Point Marriott Airport

My three sibilings and I rotate hosting honors for Thanksgiving, the one time every year my family always gets together. This year Greensboro, NC; next year Richmond, VA; then back to Memphis, TN; and lastly, Allentown, PA.

Of course, our main focus while there will be family, and Thursday through Saturday are usually pretty busy during the day. But every evening we will be back at the motel. And most of Sunday is open. So if it works out that any of you are in the area, we'll certainly do all we can to arrange a rendezous!

Hope to see many of you soon!

Suda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Christi, welcome to the Cafe. Raf will be your waiter today. Our guest chef is Gordon Ramsey(he promised not to use the "f" word). Would you like some BBQ and banana pudding, prefer ice tea or Cheerwine?

• 4 months later...