GreaseSpot Cafe

What do you think of Mikeology?

Mike believes and propounds that PFAL is "God's Word Reissued" and similar ideas.

I won't try to summarize, but try to be familiar with the Mike Threads before voting icon_wink.gif;)-->

Mike claims that there are lurkers who agree with his message, but don't post. Here's their chance to anonymously give their opinion.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure Mikes a lovely fella, but hes an obsessive nut from where I sit.Sorry Mike.

Of course, I havent even read PFAL , but I imagine that it promises amazing results for those who apply the methods espoused but never actually even remotely produces the goods expected.

rofl refiner...for one who never had the dubious privelege of attending a pfal class...you bout got it nailed....

As far as mikeology oak, I think hq oughtta hire him on...reinstitue the *research dept* and make him the head... those in twi are bout the only ones I believe who would have the ummm shall we charitably call it *mindset* that would allow them to swallow without ga..um er apreciate his unique pov.

Refiner,

you do Mike a disservice by underestimating his ability to embellish.

According to the PFAL book and class, "this is a book on keys"

"this is a class on keys". They were to unlock the text of the Bible, to aid

in understanding. Mike is saying that PFAL is not a set of keys, but the

text itself. It replaces the Bible on your shelf, which vpw claimed to love

but Mike calls things like "unreliable fragments" and "tattered remnants".

Well Ras.

I personally grew up in a church that promised abundantly blissfull family life, personal joy, and eternal physical existance if you applied the methods espoused.

Interestingly enough it succeeded only in tearing the family apart and producing guilt and fear in the minds of all involved.

Sounds familiar I know.

The church I was in never promised any supernatural powers, though I have attendfed lots of pentecostal type churches and seen people laughing in the spirit fit to bust a gut, and rolling on the floors "drunk in the spirit", and Ive seen them prophecying in tongues. In fact Ive done all the above listed myself while involved in the respective milieus.

They were all orchestrated and manufactured phenomena.

Ive never seen anyone levitate.

When I see it I'll believe it.

WW. PFAL then, in "Mikethink" is even more significant than the Bible? It is a superceeding of the OT/NT?

How fortunate Mike is then to have been chosen, out of all men, to be the ONE to fully understand the things that even VPW, despite being the author of the PFAL,did not fully comprehend.

Mike, I thought it belonged in Doctrinal - my opinion. There are moderators who monitor this forum. I don't know what the process is for moving threads to other forums is, but I'll let them worry about it.

By the way, I don't view Doctrinal as a dungeon. I've been a semi-regular here for quite a while; always enjoyed the give and take of serious topics.

Zixar,

Another telling statistic, conveniently omitted, is that at this time only 18 people voted.

I saw a list of 74 people who disagreed with me last summer.

Can we say that there’s been a huge decrease in the numbers from 74 to 18?

Or do you think that not all the statistics are registered?