GreaseSpot Cafe

OMG!!!!!! Check this out, its hilarious!!!

vickles

Well dougie, if your talking about tom I had already started this thread and later found out that tom had done the same thing on another thread. So for everyone to know I did not copy tom.

So tom I'm sorry if you thought I stole your idea, this is not the case, I found it from another support group that I'm in on the internet.

I saw this a few weeks ago and came up with some "interesting" commands.

This reminds me of a text version of those old "Zork" games, where on the computer you would have something like:

quote:
You are standing in a forest, a large pile of leaves is in front of you, a thick row of trees to your left, and another to your right. What would you like to do?

Then you type in your answer, which would normally be, "walk past the leaves" or something like that, but you could also type in nonsense and get sarcastic answers. For the leaves, I remember typing "jump in leaves" and it would reply with, "Aren't you a little old for that?"

Vickles: The missing card trick looks great, but all you need is a piece of paper to figure it out... icon_smile.gif:)-->

Write down all the cards before you pick one. Then when the second screen pops up, notice that NONE of those cards were in the first set! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> The trick works best with face cards because they're so "busy" illustration-wise. You're supposed to concentrate so hard on your card that you don't remember any of the others. That way, when a bunch of different face cards are displayed, of course you don't see your card, and you don't remember the others. Neat trick.

• 3 weeks later...

vickles, Didn't mean to fuel a mis-understanding and no it wasn't Tom who first shared this with some folks in chat one night a while ago. I just read the rest of this thread now almost a month later !!!!!!! Thanks fOR spreading the humor around on this subservient chicken ! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Hey I think a competition is good and the loser can maybe dress like the chicken and take some commamds at like maybe the weenie roast. Haven't thought of what the winner should be awarded yet. Any ideas anyone ? Have IT YOUR WAY and yeah vickles eating at Burger KING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN FOR ME !!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I find food where I can get it, and it usually is NOT at home!

B/K's slogan of "Home of the Whopper" was started here in Duluth, Mn. by Nick Patronas, who sold the slogan to B/K, and made a pile of money in doing so. (At the time, he had a restaraunt called "Nick's", and the sign over the door said "Home of the Whopper").

He was approached by B/K with an offer to buy the slogan. He accepted, and the rest is history.

Nick has 5 or 6 B/K restaraunts in the area, and given the "time's are a'changing" "rhetoric" happening these days, he offered more than "just burgers" when the public demanded it.

Don't know if he came up with the change on his own, or if it was "mandated" by B/K headquarters (after he sold the slogan), but it makes sense. He has (since) promoted his B/K restaraunts, as a "family" place, and "not just a burger joint".

Chicken makes sense. Wonder if meatloaf is on the menu next?? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->