GreaseSpot Cafe

Second Annual Southern Comfort Reunion n Weenie Roast

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zix:

The caravan coming from Indy and KY (that would be me and Jardinerito and LittleHawk & Son) should be in before 6 p.m. on Friday.

I think the schedule is come as you are, come when you want, do whatever you want (but we are not letting our benevolant leader take naps!), eat, talk, eat, fish, eat,drink, have fun, listen to Rascal's funny stories, eat drink, maybe a little dancin' I hear.....we're bringing our camera too!

Jardinero

Zix,

I am planning to arrive by 3 O'Clock Friday because that's when I understand the cabins are available. I don't know of any schedule but I'm sure we'll just hang out and do what we want. I'm bringing a big 'ole pot of beef stew and some coffee.

sudo
Edited by Guest

what day is today countin down?.....Keep me abreast Ttessa...its a long walk from here (no pun intended) sure looking forward to seeing agin'. Who is stringin chairs since Chinny and Steve ain't gona be there? And where is Saturday breakfast gona be... I would sure hate to miss that,,,since I am bringing plenty of sausage and a big old skillet for gravy. I think we all should start our weekend out with a little colesteral buildup...it'll be good exercise before our morning swim!

Well, Hawk, I'd like to answer that un for ya - I know this one real well cause today (09/05) is the princess' 7th birthday! Woo hoo! And I'll gladly bring a bunch of biscuits if store-bought are acceptable to you...

It's now officially two weeks away - 14 days!

And Shell - check ME out - I'm going UP NORTH to TENNESSEE!!! Can ya stand it???

B - Better

O - Off

W - Without

t - the

w - way

i - international

Edited by Guest

Oakspear's schedule of events:

• Drive
  • Drink Coffee
  • Drive Some More
  • Drink More Coffee
  • Drink Coffee While Driving
  • Pull Over and Pee
  • Arrive
  • Find Sudo & His Cabin
  • Hug All The Wimmins
  • Eat
  • Hug All The Wimmins
  • Talk & Laugh
  • Hug All The Wimmins
  • Bind Wounds After Getting Beaten Up By Wimmins Who Got Over-Hugged
  • Sleep
  • Drink Coffee
  • Drive Home

See Ya at The Roast

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

Hawk, honey

Whuts wif you guys? Gotta have the schedule all set in stone, this time? LOL

We'll prolly figgure it out Friday night when we all meet each other. Remember, like last year?

Oh and Hawk....be sure to co-ordinate food stuffs with Cathy and Shell (they are the 'food coordinators' this year). I suggest you Private Topic Shell.....she likes that. icon_cool.gif

Note to self:

Make sure there is a first aid kit in Oak's room.

Other note to self:

Send tessa a private topic.

oh yeah and don't forget:

Let Hawk know that his stew is part of Saturday's supper.

Finally:

Forget notes at home accidently so that when anyone looks to me for guidance, I will be totally confused.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Don't worry about going hungry Friday night. Shellon asked me and I'll have my beef stew ready. I'll be there at check-in time about 3 O'Clock (cabin #11) and get the stew warming up. I'll have made it the night before and will bring it in the cooler with me from Memphis.

Like Ttessa was saying, we'll lay it out a little better Friday when we all get there.

sudo
Edited by Guest

I think I've figured out this benevolant dictator stuff icon_cool.gif

A few of my most important edicts have been *sounds good*, *sure*, *of course*, *I dunno why don't we find out*, *umm I'm not so sure about that* and *ARE YOU FRICKING CRAZY OR JUST TRIPPING OR SOMETHING??*.

Sudo I am looking forward to meeting you (and your stew) Friday, glad this thing came together like this icon_smile.gif:)-->

Tess n Cathy n Shell, you ladies are the greatest icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Cathy you have my services as head dishwasher for your cooking endeavors and as head dishwasher I'm gonna be looking fer a few younger assistants to help clean up after the meals (don't tell the kids nothing about this) (as if they aren't peeking in here occasionally anyways icon_eek.gif ), it'll be a surprise of sorts.

I'll bring a large can of coffee a bag of sugar n some half n half n we'll pick up a few other things on the way in.

Sure looking forward to this

Mikey

Ummm - I don't know if I should say this or not - but because I love you all....I think I will.

Cathy.....bring everything you can fit in your vehicle. Remember last year? Mikey (whom I love dearly!) icon_biggrin.gif:D--> said he'd bring coffee, but didn't. So, don't count on his stuff. icon_wink.gif;)--> He means well, but he IS a guy. LOL

I'm riding in someone else's car, and I have to limit what I'm bringing. I thought I'd bring some non-essential stuff that would just make the weekend more fun/or comfortable.

I may have a connection who can hook me up with an industrial sized coffee pot...I will look into it this weekend.

Jardinero:

I will personally bring you a cup of coffee to your tent in the morning...

...by morning I mean when I get up....

....at the crack of noon

See Ya at The Roast

Oakspear icon_cool.gif