GreaseSpot Cafe

guest list so far, or the gspot open bar and prime rib *P*A*R*T*Y* !!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport for the hotel that the ceremony AND reception will be. Just look for Ground Transportation when you get to Ohare Airport, or ask someone where to catch the hotel shuttles! The name of the hotel will be in the invitations, which we are sending out in February.

Steve!, the chinettes and I will be staying in the hotel the night before and the night after the wedding, so look us up when you get in!!!!

Edited by Guest

Chinny, I wanna be on your list too, even if I can't make it.

I can picture you now.....a beautiful bride all dressed up.

And Steve as handsome as can be...and a beautiful light shining in your eyes.

All eyes glistening with tears of joy for you and Steve on your special day.

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... ]

Actually...we don't want more than a coupld of "posed" shots, so your photos would be more than welcome! ExWayDaryl is gonna help us out with photography, he used to do it professionally, and we are also gonna have disposable cameras on all the tables at the reception...should be fun for those journalistic, candid shots we are after!

Wanna come, Wrestle? Send your address to me!

I would love to come back to Chicago again, (which is where I was M&Aed icon_biggrin.gif:D-->), but short of a miracle, I will not be able to make it. I am still waiting on Disability to go through.

Thanks anyway. I hope you have an awesome wedding. icon_smile.gif:)-->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"..........but hey, I love to see a good Clothesline once in a while

Got it, ex10...sent you a reply!

We'd love to see ya....Godsdee lives in that area...try hookin up wif her! I can email you her email addy (now that I have it again!) if ya want! You could even share a hotel room where the wedding and reception is gonna be, if ya want!

In fact, if any of ya'll comin to the wedding wanna hook up with another gs'r who is coming...for travel or sharin a hotel room, email me and I'll help set it up!

Chinny and Steve-o...

Would love to attend and shoot y'all but my oldest is attending a youth leadership conference in Orlando about the same time... icon_eek.gif

Wishing you much love and happiness...have fun y'all!!

Love y'all,

-Colleen

GO VOLS!!

''...show a little faith, there's magic in the night, you ain't a beauty, but hey, you're alright, oh, and that's alright with me...''

-Bruce Springsteen

I can't wait to meet all these GSers. I'm planning on using my tax return for the event. I hope it won't be too late to reserve a hotel room.

Don't forget to send me an invite. I'm a coming.

AND, oh please, can I get a GS tee???? I've been a good girl all year. Well, some of it. It's still early!

rottieangelanimated.gif

GRRRL POWER!