GreaseSpot Cafe

guest list so far, or the gspot open bar and prime rib *P*A*R*T*Y* !!!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few GS'rs who haven't RSVP'd!!!!

We were NEVER taught this....so here's da info....

Even if you are not coming, please send, email, or call in a RSVP!!!!!

If your name is STILL on the first post of this thread and you are not able to come...please inform us!!!

The bride and groom have to let their caterers know the count to expect.

So coming or not...ALWAYS RSVP!!!!!

Chinson -- Just sent you an e-mail saying that I will NOT be able to attend.icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_frown.gif:(--> Things happen, and the circumstances now are such, it is durn near impossible to get there. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

I knew that about the RSVP, but spaced it out until your reminder appeared. icon_wink.gif;)-->

MEA CULPA icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I'm praying for peace, love, and joy for you and yours in your "new" future. icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

Edited by Guest

You're right, Oak!

The wedding party will have rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the evening before the wedding. But for everyone else....

If you arrive at the hotel early give me a call on my cell phone! (if you need the number, send me an email) We'll tell you where we are so you can join us once you get settled in!!!

We will also leave word at the front desk where we are for anyone trying to find us!

We'd LOVE to see as many folks as possible who are coming for our special day!!!!

Cindy and Steve,

I'm one of those people who knows the rule, but was iggernant and didn't get my RSVP back to ya. I just sent an email to Cindy, and am sorry I didn't do this before.

I won't be able to make it to the wedding, and will truly miss not getting to come. You two are such a great couple and being there to wish you the best would have been rewarding.

I'm hoping I will get to go to Michigan this summer to my family reunion--that is in July-- I hope the invitation is still open to come see you all then, as I'll be less than a three hour drive away.

Ummmmmmmmmmm Chinny....

quote:
Nah, honey...Oak has seen me in Burger King in Trenton, NJ...THE most humiliating place to be in the known universe!!!!

Those of us who know the area, may have a different opinion...there's soooooooooo many other places there that could be described as such, know whut I mean, Vern???? icon_wink.gif;)-->

PS: WHAT?????? You mean you don't

miss Grand St.?????? icon_wink.gif;)-->

Edited by Guest

Psalmster....of COURSE the invitation will still be open in the summer!!!!!!!!!!! And we'll have LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!

But we sure are sorry that you can't come, girl! Especially after all help you were gettin MyStevey and I together!!!!

You'll be MISSED!!!!!!

JF -

Miss Grand Street???? That'd be like missin a thrombosed, gangrenous hemorrhoid....and that's an insult to thrombosed, gangrenous hemorrhoids everywhere!

Edited by Guest

Shoes....definitely shoes....suit and tie would be nice, but it's notta requirement for entrance...nice pants and a nice shirt will keep the bouncers offa ya

If you do wanna stumble this way, toss a number at us so we have some grubb for ya!

Paw....I keep TRYING to get Steve ta go to a titty bar wif da guys...mebbe YOU can persuade da man!!!!!! Oh,and you might wanna make that nine-ish, paw...the rehearsal dinner, bremember???

Edited by Guest

Well, I doubt my date would appreciate me dumping her to go out bar-hopping (especially "titty-bar" hopping)- but we'll look for youse in the lobby. We should be arriving at Midway at 6:30 PM Friday, I'm not sure how long it will take us to get to the hotel.

Chinny:

I'm pretty sure I still have your cell # from last year, but I'll email you if I've lost it

Actually, I'm with Steve! on thumbs-downing the strip club. It's like going window shopping for cars you'll never be able to drive...and having to PAY to do it.

More efficient instead to spend those dollar bills to buy the good whiskey instead of the cheap stuff... icon_wink.gif;)-->