GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
Sign in to follow this  
Kit Sober

Happy Mothers Day -- Tribute to Mothers

Kit Sober    34

To you wonderful mothers (and the fathers, without you there would be no mothersanim-smile.gif): Thank you for making the world a nicer place!

Scripture: Ezekiel 16b

”Like mother, like daughter” NLT

The following quotes show the value several previous Presidents held for their Christian Mothers.

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."

-Abraham Lincoln

"By the blessings of Heaven I mean to live and die, please God, in the faith of my mother."

--William McKinley

"From my mother I learned the value of prayer, how to have dreams and believe I could make them come true."

--Ronald Reagan

suz    0

And Happy Mothers Day to you Sweet Kit,

the "Mother of the forums that prays for us all"

xxxooo

love,

suzie

wyteduv58    5

Awww Kit that was so nice, your such a sweetie you are. I don't know what I will be doing on mother''s day, it seems lately my kids somehow have better things to do than to visit me so I won't hold my breath waitinf for them to come over or do anything with me.

dmiller    80

Thanks for the reminder Kit!! I never know the exact date, and always get caught by surprise. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Wishing I could be there for her (Mom) each year, but usually phone calls are the best I can do. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Thanks to you, she'll at least get that! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

dmiller    80

Wyte -- awwww. that is sad. icon_frown.gif:(-->

If'n you want to, e-mail or PT me your phone number, and I'll be yer "kid for the day", and give you a call to say "Happy Mother's Day" icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_cool.gificon_wink.gif;)-->

wyteduv58    5

Boy was I wrong it seems like they all got together for a surprise party for mothers day and my birthday. Supposed to be a secret but hubby told me cuz I was so bummed out about things going on right now, but I do have to act surprised, and I'm a good actress, but also very happy at the moment. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_smile.gif:)--> anim-smile.gificon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_redface.gif:o--> icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Dave you sweet thing you. xxxx0000000 for you. Love, Dovey

krys    99

Mother's Day is always the second Sunday in May - - and Father's Day is always the third Sunday in June!