GreaseSpot Cafe

PB&M sandwich lovers!!

Talking to some other GSers, I thought it might be fun to make this a topic.

PB&M sandwiches are peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches. They are one of my favorites. I've liked them for as long as I can remember.

I've only encountered a few other people from twi days, and here at GS cafe who say they like them.

I usually like them on whole wheat bread. Sometimes I like to add cheese, and even like them as a grilled sandwich, adding cheese and bacon!!

So, if you like PB&M sandwiches, or one of its variants, please sound off here!!

--------------

Per icon_smile.gif:)-->

CW I thought I taught you better girl!!! icon_wink.gif;)-->

You forgot the sauted onions

you take whole grain bread and toast it

put a lite coating of butter on then the PB (while the toast is stil hot so the PB kinda soaks in the toast). The a nice portion of Hot sauted onions the ice cold sweet pickle relish>>>>

""heaven...I'm in heaven...." anim-smile.gif

Originally posted by jezusfreaky:

Mr. Freaky likes PB&MW...peanut butter and miracle whip...ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! icon_razz.gif:P-->

]

Actually, I used to eat PB&MW, but have since began to prefer mayo to kraft miracle whip. Given the choice, I'll pick mayo over MW.

Per

Well....PB&M sounds eerily like PB AND S&M to me icon_eek.gif

My cousin...the "shrink" turned general manager for a race car team...he lives on Peanut Butter, mayo and balogne on sourdough (he lives in California) bread.

For me, the San Francisco bay area gal now living in a small beach town in North Carolina, it is peanut butter ON apple...no bread...too many carbs!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

ROR icon_cool.gif

Sowwy...but the peanut butter and onions thing is just TOO WIERD anim-smile-blue.gif

PB&M? PB&PRwSO? PB&MW? PB&MwB?

What is wrong with you people!

Were you in a cult or something?

Oh yeah... I forgot...

Now aside from PB and honey, PB and Jelly (or Marmalade if you prefer Tref), PB and bananas. PB and bananas w/honey and just plain PB on bread or crackers... there's much to be said for PB on apples and PB on cold crisp celery...

heck, even PB on the spoon! but no M,MW,PRwSO! and definitly no bologna!

You people are FREAKS! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Vickles, she keeps telling me to check my privates! I don't know why... I looked down there and it all seems to be in order...

Tom -- sound like the answer a Scot gave when asked what was worn underneath his kilt. The Scot said, "Nothing is worn under there. It's all in perfect working order". anim-smile.gif

icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_frown.gif:(--> All my favourites for PB are all ready listed. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

PB and honey (with bananas)

PB on celery

PB, jelly, and bacon

PB with mayo -- Hellman's, not the MW "substitute"

Pickle relish?? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Vickles -- you being in southern Minnesota, fess up now. You ever tried Peanut Butter on

SPAM?

anim-smile.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gifanim-smile.gif