GreaseSpot Cafe

Nancy Englund

insurgent

What is

quote:
Bueller? Bueller?
Insurgent? I have been thinking about her a lot lately since she and I were buds from our 1987 Adv Class. She may have left hq because she had a beau who graduated from the kork this year. Maybe she got married and got the H out of oz! But did she leave twi? Anything you know would be greatly appreciated.

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

• 1 month later...

I am a first timer in here but I had to make a reply to the comment on the big heart of N.E. over a year ago her father passed away and when he was sick she told us, that she would come back after he passed away. she did and while everybody was morning she went to the bank and closed out his accounts and told every body his estate was his lif insurance policy and no one said anything because of Nancy's stand in the ministry. well i did and Now Iam single going thru a tough custody battle but I am free and really it is a good thing. That is all I have to say about nancy and her kind to the Word actions

Willis

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I am a first timer in here but I had to make a reply to the comment on the big heart of N.E. over a year ago her father passed away and when he was sick she told us, that she would come back after he passed away. she did and while everybody was morning she went to the bank and closed out his accounts and told every body his estate was his lif insurance policy and no one said anything because of Nancy's stand in the ministry. well i did and Now Iam single going thru a tough custody battle but I am free and really it is a good thing. That is all I have to say about nancy and her kind to the Word actions

Willis

This is a f*cked up post and only part of the story.

I know her. You can email me.

Edited by What About It

• 6 years later...
On 9/19/2003 at 11:45 AM, Nottawayfer said:

...She's a good person though. She would be one the few Corps people who don't take advantage of people. I miss her.

she was not a good person to me. she did a lot of damage. A LOT.

• 5 months later...

Nancy apologized to me. I'm reminded that we all probably did things that horrify us now. I did. we were led by the most horrible of examples. it takes a humble person to come to me the way she did.