GreaseSpot Cafe

Invite to Charolette, NC

suz

I am going to Charolette, NC and Janet suggested we to an invite to anyone who may want to visit w/us.

her email is jdono44@hotmail.com

mine is aegirl@gmail.com

she is also known as 2life for you chatters.

I am also known as baaaaaad baaaaaad girl.

no biggie, but since the calander isn't

running yet we just thought we'd do an open

invite. (such a great idea Radar!!)

we only plan on clowning around for a few days,

but what the hey,

an invite for those of you who may be in the hood and want to clown around w/us?????

suz

Yes!!!! Lets Play!! I am so exceited that Suz is comming here!!!!

ok-- just 'cuz I have to pick her up at the airport as Silly Lilly (she can't miss me in the bright pink wig!)....thats why she is talking all that 'clowing around' stuff!!

We have two clown appearances that day so it just works out that way!!

So.... we could meet for a beer or two-- or ya'll can come over here...or.....?????!!!!!!!

2life (Janet) Jdono44@hotmail.com

oldies,.....

yeah baby meaning ????

I didn't really expect anyone actually in the

hood of Charolette,,,,,well unless Radar

actually wanted to come over to join the fun

but yeah baby???

HiWay email on,

or call and get the phone numbers

of us!!

suz

Do they still have Bojangles here?

Son, this is the home of Bojangles. The very first one opened at the corner of West Boulevard and South Tryon in the mid-70s. I used to work just a few blocks from there and the cajun-spiced chicken was awesome. So hot it would make your eyes water.

I think they had to tone down the spices when they started franchising.

georgiesan wa,

sloooowwww dooown,

please speak english wa.

are you home or not??

I leave Charlotte tomorrow to head

back to the windy city,

and you are??

btw, your cell phone messages is full.

tt you soon

love,

wifey

Dan,

I was in Jeff Houston's family and as far as a mug goes look in the weenie roast roll call thread fer a couple of them there.

Memories? HMMMM...........I know we hung around the softball field a lot. Were you part of the group of us that took over the Elvis room at Chuck E. Cheese and were dancing on the tables? I took Kelly to my company christmas party.

Boy that was a long time, 2 marriages and 4 kids ago.

Suziesan,

I'm home now. A really odd trip. Didn't get any antiques. Motohide was a pain in the butt the whole time. He can be a real control freak. I never saw that side of him before.

Anyway, in severe jisa boke (jet-lag) mode. Going to class tonight but just to give the sensei her presents, then home to beddo.

Call me tonight if you like.

Ai shi te masu,

Joji yori

(Oh, I got you lots of Umeshu and a cool digital camera)

quote:
Originally posted by AHAT:

Dan,

I was in Jeff Houston's family and as far as a mug goes look in the weenie roast roll call thread fer a couple of them there.

Memories? HMMMM...........I know we hung around the softball field a lot. Were you part of the group of us that took over the Elvis room at Chuck E. Cheese and were dancing on the tables? I took Kelly to my company christmas party.

Boy that was a long time, 2 marriages and 4 kids ago.

Ahat,

It's hard to believe that about 23 years have already slipped by since those days...one marriage and two kids in my case.

I wish I could defrag my brain to recover some of those old "files". The "Jeff Houston" name certainly rings an albeit muffled bell.

Ah, the old "softball field"...the one near the apartment complex where I lived, as I recall.

I haven't thought about that place in years.

One of my favorite things about that apartment complex was the fact that they had a swimming pool (one can't live without a swimming pool down south) and a club house that served cold draft beer. I'm guessing you visited to use the pool and enjoy some cold beverages? (I drank more beer on the WOW field than I have my entire life - perhaps that actually accounts for some of those damaged "memory" files).

The "Elvis room at Chuck E. Cheese"...was the occassion the Christmas party thrown for all the WOWs?

Excy - thanks for the mention of the "new gospels" stuff! Yes, it's under discussion at that dark, scary corner-of-the-GS-universe, the "Doctrinal Forum".

icon_smile.gif:)-->

Danny