GreaseSpot Cafe

Home again, home again. . .

Psalm 71 one

Well, my new home, that is, outside Atlanta! I found my 'puter! heeheehee!

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

WHITEDOVE! NO!!!!! stay away!! EWWWW! BIRD poop!

Groann! now I have to step carefully 'tween the boxes cuzza all this mess!

Anyway, we really like it here. It's so nice to have a whole house and not hear the neighbors bumping on the walls. AND A YARD!! a real yard!!! My hubby and I are fightin over who gets to do what with the yard! I wanna plant flowers out front, he wants green bushy things!

I want a swing in the woods, he wants it somewhere else. The boys are planning (several) forts out in the woods. . . icon_eek.gif

I still haven't found my tea spoons or dinner knives! (I didn't remember packing the flatware in separate boxes! LOL!) Or the can opener. Good thing I had a "emergency box" with supplies for power outages or other disasters, and I had a manual can opener.

I've been reading the news in the open forums-- 'bout Grandma Shellon, and Mr and Mrs Oakspear-soon-to-be, and The ! anniversary. Geo Arr speaks in tongues now? hmmm!! icon_razz.gif:P-->

I can't find Raf's countdown thread, so I don't know what he was counting down to.

Gotta go, I'm gonna go plant some kudzu! heeheehee!

quote:
Originally posted by Psalm 71 one

Flowers??? Something wrong with all those pretty Dandelions I planted for you all over your yard. I'm glad you moved closer now I can visit more often.Yippeee

This little piggie went wee wee wee all the way home......

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteDove:

quote:
Originally posted by Psalm 71 one

Flowers??? Something wrong with all those pretty Dandelions I planted for you all over your yard. I'm glad you moved closer now I can visit more often.Yippeee

This little piggie went wee wee wee all the way home......

Ummm, no, WhiteDove, kudzu isn't flowers, it's a pervasive invasive weed that grows in the south. From what I hear it's worse than dandelions and crabgrass to get rid of.

But you probably knew that already, and you're just playing along.

Strange looking crickets with REALLY long jumping parts n antennea. You'll prolly run into them crawling under the house (right next to the black widow's on aisle eight) or for a fleeting moment in the basement as they use your face for a springboard. icon_eek.gif

Cross a shrimp and a cricket n thats what one looks like

Hahaha

Good news my sackbutt buddie!!! glad you

are loving Hotlanta,

write again about July

(thats JUUUUUULY in Hotlanta)

and let us know how much you LOVE the

humidity and the warmth.....

I do wonder about the Geo speaking in tounges thingy tho, thats what I get for not reading his posts, guess I will ask next month when I go for my congical visit.

wonder when I'll be your way???,,,hmmmm,

will let you know girl!!

xxxooo

Suzie