GreaseSpot Cafe

HOPEing for a great birthday

Shellon

Hope my friend you don't know how close John and I plotted to get me there too,

I only found out the night before I had to work until 7pm and the flight there, etc....would have been a true surprise for me to show up at midnight huh??

so I will have to mail your gift. I had the whole darn surprise ready to go too...drat and double drat. but SOMEDAY I will have a life and actually KNOW what I am going to do...someday,

glad you got to see Greenday!! awesome for you!

love,

suzie

I had a sneaking suspicion that you were going to show up! Actually, I was expecting you and NOT expecting Radar at all - you made too many comments about not being able to get here... sorta had me thinking I'd see you anyway!

I wish you had made it here, though - it would have made my b-day complete (not that it wasn't wonderful - it realllly was!).

Like Radar said - lots of NBW people - lots of neighbors, PTA and school friends, and old friends. I was worried that Radar wouldn't have too many ex-ways to talk to - but hubby surprised me with Belle and the Royal Gorge's - neither of which I expected!

Oh - Belle - your brown shirt is here! We'll have to get together again so I can return it!

Thanks again to everyone - I couldn't have had a better birthday!

xoxoxo

Oh Drat! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> And I have your wine! Guess we'll just HAVE to meet again. wink2.gif;)-->

Hope & John were the greatest host & hostess! I took pictures, but will have to get them developed since I'm still in the dark ages and don't have a digital camera.