GreaseSpot Cafe

HOPEing for a great birthday

Shellon

April 20th was Hope's 50TH birtday! She certainly is A GOLDEN WOMAN.

We here at Greasespot and Waydale before it, owe her a huge thanks, she long with her husband have done so much towards EXPOSING TWI to the world, helping people decide to leave that wretched cult, and continue to help people leave and regain their lives up till today.

I love her like crazy, and I for one hope this is the best year of her life SO FAR.

That said, she and her husband are having a BIG party on Saturday night so that they can celebrate with their friends....and guess what? I arrived here in Tampa last night to help them celebrate! John invited me, and picked me up at the airport, I called Hope from their driveway and was asking her all about the party, and how her plans were coming along. As we were on the telephone, I walked in her bedroom and asked her "CAN I COME?" It was GREAT!! John and I were so happy that we actually managed to pull of the surprise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE RICHESON! love3.giflove3.gif

Radar

quote:
I called Hope from their driveway and was asking her all about the party, and how her plans were coming along. As we were on the telephone, I walked in her bedroom and asked her "CAN I COME?" It was GREAT!!

Radar -- you devil, you!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Thanks to everyone. Yeah, I'm fifty and nifty!!!

Never thought I'd make it this long....

Radar surprised the **** out of me! Now, remember, we've known each other since Waydale - 6 1/2 years - but we'd NEVER MET! I could have bumped into her on the street and not known it was her! So here this stranger is walking into my bedroom! I was a bit confused for a minute til I saw the phone in her hand and she said "I'm Radar"! You can't even imagine how thrilled I was (after the shock wore off!).

My hubby is amazing! We were talking about GSer's we'd met, and he if there were any GSer's I'd want to meet someday (in the context of the Chicago party). I gave him some names and he gave me a wonderful surprise! Now I'm wondering who else is going to show up tomorrow night!

Anyway - I'm going to party like a 15 year old instead of a 50 year old... hopefully I'll survive!

xoxoxox - Hope

P.S. My other present was getting to see GREEN DAY this past Monday night... they were fabulous! Deafeningly loud - but fabulous!

We had Hope's big 50th bash on Saturday night, and it was a HUGE success. John had the evening catered with an Italian menu, and we had decorated the house in an Italian bistro theme with the table cloths, candles and flowers, etc, there were 50+ people in attendance.

The party was mostly their nbw friends, but there were some exways in attendance....me, Belle, Mr & mrs Royal George, Mr & Mrs. in4now/on2new (an old waydale poster)some local exways that don't do gspot and an 1&2nd corps couple that live in the area (I didn't ask them if I could use their name, so I won't.)

We all had a blast! Most of the Richeson's nbw friends know at least a little bit about twi and they were great to visit with, but for me personally, this was the first time in a couple of years that I have been with exways, so I enjoyed myself. I would like to mention that Hope and John's older daughter and her boyfriend were AWESOME, they were invaluable in helping with set up, and clean up....Hope and John have raised two incredible girls.

The party was a wonderful success, we wish you all could have been here with us!

Radar