GreaseSpot Cafe

The Man Of God Of The Whole World

Catcup

quote:
And the mini-mog scenario -- moneyhands, ruppy, spaghetti, lindy, platig, and others -- is lurking near the surface of their smugness.

Hey now, lets not confuse people anymore than they already are. I am not a mini-mog of the Linder variety.

Thank you.

The one, the only, the one true

Lindy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Job once again Catcup.

I'm suprised no one brought the Way Corps Night tapes to court via a court order. That would have been a major blow to the ministry. Craig yelling and screaming and cursing at the top of his lungs. I bet there's some good MOG statements in those tapes!

But a lot was taped, Catcup.

Did you know that the EOB conference room had hidden microphones and tape recorder? And that VPW had a little concealed mic and recorder he could wear if he wanted to tape a meeting he attended?

Have you ever seen the inside of Joe C's "vault" in the OSB?

Catcup,

Is there a need for more Corps Notes? Is Levy working on another case?

I gave Levy my notes during the Allen lawsuit after I posted particularly telling excerpts from them on WayDale-- quotes from LCM's rantings which revealed much about the man's mental instability and manipulations.

Anyone can review their own Corps notes and post interesting quotes from them right here on GSC.

If you care to, those notes can still be put to good use in a lawsuit.

Just what I was thinking, Catcup...

Particularly with the suit in the works that will be coming up in early Autumn...

And on that note...

This makes it perfectly clear that vpw, at least, was to twi'ts what the Pope is to Catholics.

No wonder twi cursed Catholics to hell and back all the time...vpw had competition!

This isn't funny, either. I am crying from a broken heart towards God.

How dare vpw...and the rest of us all?