GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale Kids

motorhead

I wish them all well too.

After re-reading what I wrote I fear I may have cast Tim in a bad light. He is a great person and a kind man. I merely meant that I felt people treat him stand-offishly because the looks like LCM and he may remind them of him unfairly via resemblance and personality and that can bring up uneasy or bad feelings, obviously not his doing and not his fault. I only have positive memories of all 3 Martindale kids and hope they are healthy and happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish them all well too.

After re-reading what I wrote I fear I may have cast Tim in a bad light. He is a great person and a kind man. I merely meant that I felt people treat him stand-offishly because the looks like LCM and he may remind them of him unfairly via resemblance and personality and that can bring up uneasy or bad feelings, obviously not his doing and not his fault. I only have positive memories of all 3 Martindale kids and hope they are healthy and happy.

According to the Sidney Daily News, July 5, 2013, (page 8) Dorothy graduated from Ohio State in May 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Social Work, Summa Cum Laude.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

MRAP .. Yes ... Donna Lombardi (now Martindale) was assigned to NC to be Limb Secretary during her interim year of the 4th Corps. That was the first year the Corps had an interim year.

It's a long time ago but am sure I ran into Ms. Lombardi any time from late 1972 up to possibley summer of 74 in Greenville, NC.

Edited by MRAP

• 4 months later...

MRAP ... DWBH, who also had his interim year in NC at the same time, can attest that Donna Lombardi was the NC Limb Secretary in Greenville, NC from after the Rock of Ages 1974 until the following Rock.  She was not in the state in late 1972.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys

Met Tim at advanced class 2006 founders hall.Very cool laid back guy.Definitely a type to have beer with.

As for Leah haven't met left before my time.

Dorothy or dorothea also met her and mum at founders hall