GreaseSpot Cafe

Mrs. W

JeffMedic

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Dotsie;

Have been aware of her condition for sometime now.She has stopped eating or drinking fluids and I have been told she is just plain tired of the fight.

I was a guest many times in her home and always treated vey kindly by this most wondeful hostess,

Cliff.Kathy and I went to visit with her last year and she still wanted to share something with us.She had us go to her room and brought out some pecans someone had sent her and nothing would do unless we took some. Her Godly nature has always been to give and share with others.

One thing that happened the day we went to see her. I had not seen her for many years so I got down on my knees where she was seated and said Hi Dotsie I am Ted Ferrell she replied oh! Ted are you still singing and I told her yes I am she smiled real big,

As we were ready to leave once again I knelt before her and sang a chorus of one of her favorite songs I do,Ready To Go she beamed from ear to ear and when I got to the words that says "got my affairs in order" she threw her hands up like I do when I do the song,It was all I could do to keep from crying.

So Dotsie I know you are Ready To Go and call it a day.We that love you pray you will go easely and peacefuly.Thank you for the kind deeds you did for all the saints.Your memory will forever be within our hearts.

In Christ I Remain

Ted Ferrell

Edited by TedFerrell

My prayers are with the Wierwille family. It is hard losing a loved one, no matter what age or what else has happened.

I hope she doesnt suffer. icon_frown.gif:(-->

May God bless each of the Wierwille children and their families.

Thank you so much Ted. Your posting made me teary. I love that song too. I'm so glad that she is ready and at peace. That's what makes a person's passing so much easier. I pray that she will have a good and easy death surrounded by those she loves and that love her.

I just checked the twi web site...

There is no mention of Mrs. W. conditition and/or requesting prayers for her and her family. That would be a kind and loving thing to do. Hence, that thought won't come to them (they will have to read it here).

quote:
I wonder what the BOD are going to do, they are sure going to be embarassed by the love and respect demonstrated, something they can only dream of.
I wonder if they realize how many of us 90's wayfers stayed in because Mrs. Wierwille stood with them? When I came back to TWI in 1990 after being away for a few years, I was confused by conflicting stories from the Martindale loyalists and those who left after P.O.P. - I figured that if Wierwille's widow was standing up there with Martindale, then that was a good indicator of where I should stand.

Yeah, thanks loads Mrs. W