How about:

Budget Tow

Little Tow

L'il Tow

Thrifty Tow

Zen Towing

Express Towing

Artful Towing

Jake's Towing (then one of your could change your name to Jake)

Bill-isimo Towing (Is your husband's name Bill?)

CW Towing

Metro Towing

The Tow-er

As ye tow, so shall ye reap. Oops. That should probably be in Doctrinal forum.

Oh.. that's a good one...Doc's Towing

No no no. "Hookers" is close, but here is just the right touch

"The Happy Hooker"

Actually, as I read through all this, I was hoping to be the one to post "The Happy Hooker" as I read through the names. But as I got to the end I see that White Dove has already (almost) posted it.

When we lived in Wasilla, Alaska, I was towed twice by the Happy Hooker. Hey CW, you'd be in league with another Alaskan icon_smile.gif:)-->, and remember, Sex sells!

Zixar first posted "Happy Hooker"...sorry Johnny...and the rest of you hooker happy 'gentlemen'...hehehe.

Now I exclude White Dove from the possibility of being in with you other 'gentlemen'...because I know White Dove just wants to see me get busted for hooking...

Hehehehe.

wink2.gif;)-->

quote:
"WE COME HIGHLY "WRECK-O-MENDED".

DMiller...

I'm giving that to a neighbor who is opening a paint and body shop...sounds a lot classier than "Hiway 66 Collision Repair", don'tcha think?

That's a good one. If he uses it, where does he send the check?

CoolWaters...

Tows'R'Us

{fill in the name}'s Big Tow

Hitchin' Your Ride

On a side note...

If you use the hooker theme, you MUST have a red light on the truck.

quote:
quote:

"WE COME HIGHLY "WRECK-O-MENDED".

DMiller...

I'm giving that to a neighbor who is opening a paint and body shop...sounds a lot classier than "Hiway 66 Collision Repair", don'tcha think?

That's a good one. If he uses it, where does he send the check?

No check needed, Ron.

That is one of those generic sayings I've seen, that everyone uses.

In the music business -- it would be referred to as *public domain*.

In other words -- anyone can use it.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

David

We had a business in AR that was originally called AGS (Auto Glass Service). Their motto when we bought the business was: The best little glass shop in town... how original.... duh.. anyway, years after we changed the name, people still called our business AGS.

What I am saying, I guess, is to make the name easy to say and easy to remember. A lesson we learned the hard way. After hubby bought the business, he wanted to add 'tint' to the name, so it was Auto Glass & Tint Service... ok.. that is fine, but THEN we moved to another location that included a full-service car wash. Well, we need to let people know that we were also a car wash.... hence the name: Auto Glass, Car Wash, and Tint Service... After saying that a hundred times and more each day, we changed it to A.C. T. Car Care, after we had added an oil change bay also.

I guess my other point is: Think long term and dont box yourself in with your name.

Just my humble and experienced opinion. redface.gif:o-->

AND another thing... the closer you are to the top of the heading in the yellow pages, the better you are.

And another thing.... we had a pic of my hubby and his top employee in our ad with their names. We had lots of comments about that. Potential customers can see who they will be dealing with. Ok, I will shut up!!!!!!!

Quote:

Now I exclude White Dove from the possibility of being in with you other 'gentlemen'...because I know White Dove just wants to see me get busted for hooking...

HAHAHA.....But it's not me you have to worry about seeing you. It's those other photographs that might be a problem. Then again Paw was looking for some test photo's to post....Hmmmmm nono5.gif

Everybody's ideas are so terrific!

We were all excited about "Ride On Towing" (thank you, herbiejuan!)...then we tried it out on some folks. Everybody thought we were saying "Right On Towing"...which would have been OK because we were hoping for that connection in people's minds...then I realized that if people see the name and not the number, or hear somebody talk about us, or just hear our name somewhere, and want to look us up in the phone book some day...well, they'd probably try finding "Right On" instead of "Ride On". icon_frown.gif:(-->

Sigh. That was sooooooooooo us and said it all!

We tried on all the others, too...and what we liked, others didn't...and what others liked, we felt uncomfortable with. (Happy Hooker was the fave of everybody we tried it with...but, alas, my hubs just couldn't let it happen...said it was too much of a cop catcher.)

So we ended up back at square one. icon_frown.gif:(-->

In exasperation my son came up with 123 Towing and Service...and I put it on an image:

123001.jpg

Well?

Sigh

CW --- go with Hooker's Inc.

It has a nice *ring* to it, and is easy for the cops to say (late at night) when some poor guy caught with DWI is being hauled to de-tox, and his car is going somewhere else.

It is also something the locals will probably latch onto as well. (no pun intended!) icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Takes time to get a new name noticed, but give it a try.

Toss it out there, and I'm betting it'll be noticed (and remembered) in no time flat.

David