GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
pawtucket

Welcome

Paw... and all the other Admin Helpers (Gee.. that sounded like a new spam wanna-be product name. Better than Beeny Weeny :lol: )

Anyway, I doff my hat in ya'alls direction - "Great Job"!!

(And no - I am not trying to be a smart-a** duck using rare words like "doff" - it's just that I don't have many occasions when I can dig that one out and use it... for such an apprapo. use!)

Thanks again... providing this service free of charge.

And yes... I waited until I had 499 posts just so I could waste it sucking up to ... (Oh sorry, that was my Daffy Duck alter-ego... But hey, Like Daffy said... "It's not so much about the principle of the thing... it's about the MONEY!"

Edited by Too Gray Now

I love this new and improved Greasespot! It's purtier than a little speckled pup! ( I have got to get outta Texas!) love tcat

T!!!

I miss you so amazingly much! What a treat to my eyeballs to see you posting this morning.

Give me a hug!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shell)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) miss you too girlfriend! love t

OMG, Paw!

I thought I was going to have a cow! Couldn't figure out what was going on, but I figured it out and now I'm here.

I hope this forum lasts a long time.

Seth

Paw ........ I have been back a few weeks after an extended vacation .........

........ I love the place ........ New chairs ........ and the booths are quite comfortable........

....... I see the porta potti is gone and modern bathrooms have been installed ....... whoopeeeeee

...... for my order

Quad Mocha with whipcream

and a Peace of Pecan Pie

Thanks,

Digi