GreaseSpot Cafe

Special Announcement From TED Ferrell

moony3424

Well, Hello y'all. Right now I'm here in sunny Florida with moony. My initial reason for coming to Florida this weekend was to be formally introduced to moony. After the formal introduction, I did not waste any time to ask the initial question at hand, which was "Moony, will you marry me." And her response was a big YES! I could go on and on telling you what a wonderful woman she is. Words cannot express at this time. All I know is that I love this woman with all my heart and I know she feels the same for me. We will keep you updated about our future plans. All I can say at this time is that we are engaged to be married.

GLORY HALLELULIAH PRAISE GOD AMEN

TED Ferrell, moony's fiance

P.S. Another GS romance. :D

Edited by pawtucket

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was called early this morning by this giddy set of kids. We laughed, we cried.

I just don't know what to say (imagine that y'all). But I suspect I'll think of something.

I'm pressed for time and cannot stay but I told you this morning Ted that I knew you had so much to give and who should say age would stop a new romance. Well seems you have a young heart with old established romance in your direction. When she told me the first time we spoke of how she had such a wild crush when she first saw you and this was a couple years ago (heehee) well I knew then she had just arrived at your door. ;)

My love to you both abounding.

Hooray!! This news makes me so happy.

If you're in love with her, Ted, she must be a wonderful, wonderful woman.

I wish you many, many years of happiness together.

I haven't met you yet, Moony, as far as I know, but I hope to someday.

And Ted, I've got a great big grin on my face!!!

Edited by Linda Z

No his new wife to be is. :D

Oh no! Guess I was just blind with love. Paw! Now is the time I need to edit this!!

This post has been edited by moony3424: Today, 08:04 PM

heh heh heh! -- one more reason for the edit feature! ;)

David

Edited by dmiller