GreaseSpot Cafe

My husband passed away

Hopefull

Hopeful! God bless you for sharing with us about your husbands passing & of course my humblest condolences to both you and your family.

Had he been posting here in the past, or was he just "lurking"?

These next several days are the hardest of all, and I'll sure keep you in my prayers. Agape..Jim

Thank you everyone for your kind responses.

I have been blessed with 2 girlfriends in particular who have been helping me but of course there is no way not to "go through". and my father flew in from AZ to help and left a few days ago.

It is such a -I hate to use the word comfort but I cannot think of a better one at the moment- to have GS friends there no matter what your level of participation has been or will be.

Thanks also for your prayers and good thoughts -it really does make you feel that you are not alone.

Hope

i am so glad you have your girlfriends. i know you are going to suffer and grieve terribly no matter what, but i'm glad to know about them

i recently went through the death of my father and wished i had friends nearby or family who understood. he caused much pain in life so it was different but still very very difficult.

take care dearest hopefull