GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
Sign in to follow this  
Kit Sober

1/13 Ted Farrell and Friends Thankyouverymuch!

TED Ferrell    1

Hi act2;

Thanks dear one.I have been keeping tabs on ya:

through our mutual friend;You know who ha ha

Looking forward to meeting you and hubby and when you all get moved a little closer all of us will have a party.Sounds like a plan to me eh!

Love you

Ted F.

TED Ferrell    1

Hey Socks and Jonny Lingo

Hope you two might have something going there that would be just great. No matter what we are still a band of brothers.

Socks you still are the best picker songwriter singer around so keep laying them tracks down

Lingo by jingo make that harp ringo!!!

Love You

Ted F.

J0nny Ling0    13

Yeah Ted, Socks and I are starting to cook one up. First off I'll send him a cd of some stuff that I did so he can hear how I sound, as well as a recording me on harmonica playing some of the particular songs that I want to do on the project so he can further figure out what is up. With his playing it will be an amazing sound for sure! That's the thing about playing harps. They are nice by themselves of course, but with a band of rythm, bass and drums, they sound better. And Socks was telling me that he can do all of that jazz with his equipment, and of course, his guitar..

It'll be fun. I am really thankful that Socks wants to do this long distance kind of a thing, but he's really into it. Sometime down the road we'll get you a copy...

Jonny