GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
Cindy!

17th Corps

Cindy!    0

I'm kinda thinkin that the corps from bout 14 on up are victims of limited technology.

Where da heck are ya 17th Corps????

• Upvote 1

Cindy!    0

hmmm...dunno....I was at Gunnison my first year and HQ my final year...until I left during Christmas break....

• Upvote 1

dizzydog    0

captainbrady@yahoo.com

I was at emporia the whole first year but was at HQ my final year. I left before you did tho' I left around October, right before the 3x5 cards were handed out. I think I was part of the reason for the 3x5 cards.

I sorta told ol' craigo off on my way out the door...

Nottawayfer    12

My friend, Millie Tavares, was in the 17th Corps until lcm declared his "stand with me or leave" crap. Anybody know where she is? I last talked to her when she was married (probably still is) and in Orlando, Florida, around 1993.

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.

Longago    0

Hi. I was in the 17th Corps at Emporia. I remember Millie but do not know where she is. Last I had heard, and that was quite some time ago, Rick had gotten married. Don't know where he is though.

Longago    0

Oops! Blew it on my first post. The "Rick" reference was to Rick Foster, but the person asking had actually posted in Friend Tracker not the Corps section.

up on high    0

Hi you guys from the 17th corps!I was in the 17th corps with my husband (ken and Nancy Mervin from Canada) was at Emporia for the 1st year went out on the field and the split half way through.

Longago    0

Hi Nancy Mervin. I remember you from 17th Corps in Emporia. You and your husband were (and I'm sure still are) very nice people. This is Karen Joeckel.

Cindy!    0

Bringin this back to the top to see if any other 17th corps have popped in!

Anyone know where Carolyn Goode or Julie A something are?

Abe    0
:wave: Howdy, this is Abe. My other name is Randy Quast. I was in the 17th in Emporia till early Spring. But stayed in twi till I got the boot as a Way Disciple in early spring of 2002 and finally got out. :dance:

AHAT4JC    1

For those of you who don't know...................

Barry Mello died Sepetember 29th.

There will be a memorial service at his church on Sun at 4pm.

Edited by AHAT4JC

kathyg    0

Kathy Greco now Morse (although divorced) - 17th Corp Gunnison 1st year...Houston during my interim yr...then asked for LOA but was told to return or drop...I'll let you guess what I did...

Cindy!    0

Hey Kathy!

Glad to read you again!

This year seems to be a year of re-connecting!!!!!

email addy is: chindy004@yahoo.com

Hope ta hear from you, girl!

Love,

Cindy (Boydston) Wall

Way8394WC17    1

Hi fellow 17 corpsters. I did my time at Emporia my first year and then the last at HQ. Then got staff for 3.

Any one heard from Jeff McKinney, Ken Burkhart, Debra Rose?

Hey, anyone still on this? Talk about being a day late ... so on. lol I've found a few 17th folks, just wondering who else is out there. Emporia 2nd year, HQ the last, quit when the cards were being handed out.