GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday wishes for Shellon Fockler-North

Ron G.

Thank you Thank you Thank you, everyone.

This has been a lovely birthday. My mom's speghetti was wonderful, once we got through the snow to enjoy it, after being stuck twice. Kelly got to drive while I pushed; she thought that was the coolest thing ever.

:dance:

My brothers all called and teased their sister, especially the one who is the same age as me for three days. We hated that when we were kids but now it's a blast.

I'm a lucky woman. I'm loved, I have, as Ron stated, two incredible daughters, two sweet grand children, a son in law that I can honestly say I love most days :biglaugh:, parents and brothers that love and support me unconditionally and friendships that are rare and special.

Thank you, also, to Cheri, who ya'll don't know, but really should.

It doesn't get better than that does it?

And.. also great was the 12 inches I got this weekend.

:dance::wave: Shell....I don't know if'n its still yer birthday or knot, but I hope ya had a great time dancin wif that guy that ya said looks like me. I am only sorry I wasn't there ta twist ya round a bit. Always remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...I wish ya best mirror reflection ya ever laid eyes on. Your a sweetheart ......I wish ya Happy Valentines along wif ya Birthday...and I promise never to take ya snipe huntin! Unless ya got zip ties fer tha bag!

• 7 months later...

Wow this was resurrected from many months ago.

February might roll around again and we can celebrate mine and Seth's birthday's again.

I keep telling hawk that I haven't seen that guy in over a year, don't dance and won't hunt snipe with or without bags or ties.

Thank you for the wishes