GreaseSpot Cafe

Episode Number Two is here

pawtucket

Great info Paw- thanks for showing us the behind the scenes of what is behind the doors to the making of an episode..this is like a Trailer on movies..

Its so apparent that we can still feel intimidated at times because of the inflicted control over our lives by folks who claim to be GODLY people and still to this day utillize the bible to steal....

Thanks for your time and energy you put into this gathering of folks, who realy need others help detangle the snare..

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Belle:

I enjoyed listening to you. I just wanted to say that I am sorry you feel your husband chose twi over you. In a sense he did, but on the other hand as you know, in twi you are taught the choice isn't twi or a family member. It is a choice of a family member and God. That's really unfair. In any case, I am sure it was very hurtful. I know how you feel about wasted years. I hope it gets made up to you.

• 1 year later...

I listened to both parts of the Episode Two last night, before going to bed. WOW !! And awesome. The recording covers a great deal of subjects, circumstances, contexts, views, in my opinion. I didn't feel shock, more like surprise. The information and details for me, having been away from TWI felt like closure, or validation of what I have been perceiving for some time. Its almost like TWI logically broke down, as in, the seeds of failure, regardless of when and where they were first planted, grew and developed and resulted in their logical result. There are parts of the Episode that are kind of scary. All in all, excellent, excellent point of view, the telling of a story and an experience first hand. Great job, my thanks..michael

Edited by mchud11

Announcements