i apologize for possibly ruining this thread

as we know everyone would be able to speak

but not me on this one if it ever happens

i won't be there,

i'm too po'ed at the non enforcement

of the harrassment rules at this place

love, your friend

pffft

goey knows the all truth or how to get to it...yeah right...

with methodology and "wisdom" of this world

alan trys to stick it up my butt every chance he gets

sorry allan i ain't dropping my pants for you

and btw, when your dog rides up front on your bike

i hope for the dog's sake your fly is up

------------------

sirg, i'll never forget

trying to turn it, and i will breathing and letting

but not here-1500 cm's-done

Edited by CM

You know, allan, every time you post it is like an affirmation to me. I did the right thing, leaving Christianity and one wayitis.

Christian bullies like you cause people to step back and think about such things, about what they find acceptable in living, about what they want to stand for. They start looking around. They see they have nothing to fear.They walk away.

:dance:

...Christian bullies like you...
A bully, IMHO, has some power, real or imagined, over the bullied. A playground bully is usually a little bigger than the other kids, so he threatens to beat them up. The workplace bully has some kind of authority over others, so he implies that he may fire the bullied. Allan really has no power over anyone here at GS. You can listen to him, or not listen to him. He isn't a bully, he's just annoying. So why get upset at what he says? He's entitled to his opinion. So what if he homes in on certain posters and attacks certain points of view? Does he ever offer a solid basis for his disagreement? Does he ever lay down a basis for his contrariness? Rarely, if ever. Kind of like a heckler.
...Christian bullies like you...
His mindset, also IMHO, has nothing to do with his supposed Christianity. Let's not lump him in with all the other Christians on this board, or tar them with his brush. Edited by Oakspear

You are right, Oakspear.

I would subtract the word Christian as a modifier for bullies but can't edit it now.

There are many fine Christians, many on this board whom I respect.

But I will repeat this--If I had not had suck poor arrogant leadership, and IF they hadn't used Bible verses and doctrine to bolster their authority and cruelty, and IF the issue wasn't systemic through TWI... I doubt I would have started looking elsewhere.

But I did, and I changed.

And Allan reminds me very much of those leader in TWI.

You see Brambs, Oaks and company...I really don't want to see myself hashing and rehashing pfal stuff for years on GSC. Mike does a pretty good job of that. Theres more to life than GSC...it probably figures about 30th on my list of things I get a kick from.

I like to peruse and keep up with what's happenin, encourage believers, learn some things, warn of 'cult pscychos' who sometimes stumble upon GSC to anybody who wants to listen.

You see ladies and gentlemen...everyone has an 'agenda' and/or motives, sometimes hidden, sometimes transparent, sometimes Godly and Holy other times unGodly and unHoly. I thought ex-twiers' would have learnt that by now.

Until that happens I will be known as...' the pneuma that walks'

Edgar Allan Poe

Dreamland

Poem lyrics of Dreamland by Edgar Allan Poe.

By a route obscure and lonely,

Haunted by ill angels only,

Where an Eidolon, named NIGHT,

On a black throne reigns upright,

I have reached these lands but newly

From an ultimate dim Thule-

From a wild clime that lieth, sublime,

Out of SPACE- out of TIME.

Bottomless vales and boundless floods,

And chasms, and caves, and Titan woods,

With forms that no man can discover

For the tears that drip all over;

Mountains toppling evermore

Into seas without a shore;

Seas that restlessly aspire,

Surging, unto skies of fire;

Lakes that endlessly outspread

Their lone waters- lone and dead,-

Their still waters- still and chilly

With the snows of the lolling lily.

By the lakes that thus outspread

Their lone waters, lone and dead,-

Their sad waters, sad and chilly

With the snows of the lolling lily,-

By the mountains- near the river

Murmuring lowly, murmuring ever,-

By the grey woods,- by the swamp

Where the toad and the newt encamp-

By the dismal tarns and pools

Where dwell the Ghouls,-

By each spot the most unholy-

In each nook most melancholy-

There the traveller meets aghast

Sheeted Memories of the Past-

Shrouded forms that start and sigh

As they pass the wanderer by-

White-robed forms of friends long given,

In agony, to the Earth- and Heaven.

For the heart whose woes are legion

'Tis a peaceful, soothing region-

For the spirit that walks in shadow

'Tis- oh, 'tis an Eldorado!

But the traveller, travelling through it,

May not- dare not openly view it!

Never its mysteries are exposed

To the weak human eye unclosed;

So wills its King, who hath forbid

The uplifting of the fringed lid;

And thus the sad Soul that here passes

Beholds it but through darkened glasses.

By a route obscure and lonely,

Haunted by ill angels only,

Where an Eidolon, named NIGHT,

On a black throne reigns upright,

I have wandered home but newly

From this ultimate dim Thule.

Edited by dancing

You see ladies and gentlemen...everyone has an 'agenda' and/or motives, sometimes hidden, sometimes transparent, sometimes Godly and Holy other times unGodly and unHoly. I thought ex-twiers' would have learnt that by now.

"Known" this way only to your own self perhaps.

:biglaugh:

You see Brambs, Oaks and company...I really don't want to see myself hashing and rehashing pfal stuff for years on GSC. Mike does a pretty good job of that. Theres more to life than GSC...it probably figures about 30th on my list of things I get a kick from.

I like to peruse and keep up with what's happenin, encourage believers, learn some things, warn of 'cult pscychos' who sometimes stumble upon GSC to anybody who wants to listen.

Sugar coat yourself all you want, Allan. Your meaness and weird stalking of TL was right out there for all to see. That long suffering woman did us all a favor. Thanks, TL.

Your rudeness to those who won't walk your line is evident in many posts.

So, just keep on keepin' on. It makes me thankful I jumped ship. I shudder to think what life would be like with some one like you as my 'Christian' leader.

Hey, folks, some ex way fellowships will have the same flaws as the TWI ones did. Bullies, treating people like dirt...Just follow Allan around the board for awhile!

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

You see ladies and gentlemen...everyone has an 'agenda' and/or motives, sometimes hidden, sometimes transparent, sometimes Godly and Holy other times unGodly and unHoly. I thought ex-twiers' would have learnt that by now. I will be known as...' the pneuma that walks'

Thank you for pontificating- Perhaps we could all chip in and get you one of those pointy hats, your holiness.

btw-if anyone is still interested in the subject of the thread , this is a perfect, artios, hand in a glove example of the exact wrong way to build interfaith dialogue.

Edited by mstar1

Hey Brambs.. ever think that maybe Jesus is glad you 'jumped ship' ? It's hard to 'prick the kickers you know !!

What 'line' am I wanting to 'make' people walk ? As myself and others have said before this is just a forum of nameless, faceless posters who simply post what they feel and believe ?? Nothing more, nothing less.