GreaseSpot Cafe

Episode Number Seven

pawtucket

Probably was better to do it the 6th of this month than it would have been to do it next month. Then your wedding anniversary would be, well, you know...

You are such a lovely couple! I'm glad you found each other! :eusa_clap:

Pope Oakspear? :blink:

God first

Beloved moony3424

God loves you my dear friend

I turn around and around to try to find Episode 6 and part 1 of episode 7 but now I am lost

If I only had a map or a "Ask Paw" but I do not have even a ask John

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

We decided to call it episode 7 in honor of a thread that Roy started called "Where is Episode 7?". That's also where the "pope" reference in the teaser comes from.

There is a part 2 without a part 1 because we're going to re-record a segment due to audio breakup.

Edited by Oakspear

God first

Beloved Oakspear

God loves you my dear friend

I look forward to part one

thank you I wrote one tread that got honor

How could I do that

I believe I need to be thankful of the work done here by so many of you

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Oakspear-

wow......Thank you for sharing about what happened after 2000...WAP was a waste of money and effort..Ie am so surprized people did not take a stand and question like you did....The Adv. Class stunk everywhere..just no value to anyones lives..

Glad to hear your life is mending and moving on.

Tom,

You were treated by insane people and how thankful I am they didn't win at destroying 'completely' your life and families. They did quite a bit as it was obviously.

I admit they did play the one against the other when they weren't happy with the control they held on the couple (or family). They were quite mastered at it, I was part of those meetings where the signs to look out for in our little household groups were taught. We were taught how to pin point and attack weaknesses for the good of the couple. (horse pile inserted here)

And the handling of their devilish probation is nothing but evil. Yours is a horrible example of that in how they screwed up the parent child relationship with their back alley uneducated attempt on working with people as if they were all knowing. Heck their own bedrooms where freaking shambles, what a bunch of horse pile.

It was honest to say twi didn't cause the original problems in your first marriage but they certainly did make them far worse and it would sound aided in the finality.

We see Christianity differently but we've only once had a talk about it and that incident I was wrong in my approach. I agree with the point you brought up about experience being important, contraire to what twi taught. I may not fully agree with your understanding possibly but I can't imagine my experiences not having been critical aspects of my Christian reality.

I know you better now, that's a cool thing.

Kathy

We experienced the 'divide and conquor' actions, too. Our HFC was actually quite good at it, there are several couples OUT that were in his fellowship. One couple is divorced though.

Our last year IN we saw several divorces, of couples who had been married for years, former Twig coords etc. One spouse was the 'godly' one, and one spouse ended up M&A and possessed(according to leadership).

I often felt that the head of our household was not my husband, but our HFC. What a mess!

Thanks for sharing, Oakspear, and for making it available, Pawtucket.