GreaseSpot Cafe

'24'

bliss

Final show of the season tonight! Poor Jack still hasn't slept, and now he's kidnapped, beat, and on a ship to Shanghai.

Was a great season.

Can't wait until NEXT YEAR???????

I need another hobby, to go with my 24 withdrawls............ :blink:

Yeah, well I laugh at your pain, bliss. Ambitious, Washington bureaucrats and evil, wealthy plutocrats should sell YOUR butt to 3rd world narco-bio-terrorist slave traders, and put you on the leaky dinghy that trails by a frayed rope behind the Jack's slow boat to China.

If only because... not everyone has seen the last episode.

hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they must really smell too........................... :redface2:

I always say to mr.bliss.............."dang, he must have the best, superdooper, never have to charge, satellite, x-ray gun type cell phone in the whole world! That thing never dies!!! :blink:

ahhh the joys of action adventure TV :dance:

What was your favorite moment?

Mine was the look on Martha's face as the US Marshalls led Charles away...

Or maybe when Martha and Aaron almost kissed. I hope she dumps Charles Logan's sorry butt and she and Aaron live happily ever after!

Did anyone else notice that when Jack shot Christopher Henderson the one surviving sailor saw him do it? And he lied about Henderson being armed - there were no bullets in the handgun Jack had given him....

And....where is Wayne Palmer? And the Secretary of Defense, Audrey's father, who survived the car crash?

Keifer Sutherland signed up for 3 more seasons. I'll probably be on heart medicine by then!

WG

3 more seasons??????

COOL :dance:

My favorite part was when Cloe saw the picture of Edgar......(((it was just yesterday for gods sake))) and that x husband of hers was a HOOT, but can't picture them together ever....

Wait....................that means, January 2007, January 2008, January 2009!!!!!!

I don't think I can hold out for all this...............................................

I'll just ''renew my mind'' , Jack is worth it!!!! L O L :)

If only because... not everyone has seen the last episode.

That's why I didn't read the thread until after I had seen the episode!

My guess: Jack is brainwashed by the Chinese adn sent back as a "sleeper." My first thought would be that another agent would stop Jack from destroying everything and become the new "lead" for the series; but if Kiefer is signed on for three more, that ain't gonna happen. I still think that having Jack be "the mole" for at least part of the day would be an interesting twist. Who would be sharp enough to stop him?

George

Is it me, or does Chloe seem to have had that pouty face made surgically permanent?? :blink:

I mean, has she _ever_ smiled? Once??

Hell, Nixon was more cheerful than she is!

Edited by GarthP2000

• 7 months later...

Had to bring this back up. It's TONIGHT! We are having Chinese food at our season premier party. How about you!?

Clam

PS - any guesses? I think a year or so has passed and a new worse-than-ever terror attack is eminent. Only Jack can save the planet and CTI works its magic to save HIM. I just can't image a worse-than-ever terror attack that beats an all-out thermonuclear war or globe-engulfing plague.

oh we are so excited. What is even better is that we just cancelled cable cuz we will eventually get satellite, but for now we only have an antena!

Guess what chanel comes in the clearest??????? FOX of course.

If I didn't, I would of been calling for service asap!

I heard Jack looks pretty scary at first (beard and all) and something crazy happens in the first 4 minutes!

We shall see...............................

****hunny move that antena to the left, no no, a little to the right...........oh , ok, ya, perfect! :wink2: ******

hit wrong button, sorry for all the mispelled words.........duh

I kept missing the explanation of why Fayed wanted Jack. Anyone catch it? Everytime they started to explain it, my soon-to-be stepdaughters made some kind of commotion that overwhelmed the sound from the TV set. It was quite amusing: much like Bruce Willis trying to get a cup of coffee.

Anyway, can someone tell me why Fayed wanted Jack?

Raf,

Evidently, sometime in the past, Jack had been present in an "interrogation," where this guy's brother wound up dead. The implication was that Jack tortured him to death and Fayad wanted to return the favor. Hence the graphic question and answer session.

My question to you is ... why on earth were you watching "24" with two (I'm assuming young) almost daughters in close proximity??? Of course, answers are optional here because I can't use the ice pick and you need to keep your fingers in order to use the keyboard to answer.

They are 14 and 11 and were right outside the door cleaning one of their rooms. As they are steps and not my bio kids, and as I am not yet their stepfather, I leave it to mom to tell them what to watch and what not to watch. Good thing is, they're not all that interested. One of them saw about 10 minutes. The other, none at all. It's because they were not watching that they were indiscriminate about when they became noisy. It just so happened they got noisy every time the script was explaining why Fayed wanted Jack.

Was Fayed's brother in an earlier season? I'm trying to remember the name.