GreaseSpot Cafe

Where Did Everybody Go?

ItsStillTheWord

Still,

I didn't feel picked on...and I didn't even think Rascal was refering to me...especially the liked and respected part. If you were, Rascal, thanks...made my day!

I used pagans only because there was an excellent thread about it on the open forum...While I am (and others here)interested in paganism as explained in that thread I am also enamored with eastern thought....but I am not anything that can be roped in under one label...except maybe - terminal student.

Peace!

Hey guys, while I am capable of being mean spirited, I wasn't in this case. I saw an apparently (to me) negative remark about a faith choice that several of us here at GS have made, and was curious about why the remark was made.

I've got no beef with any of the posters on this thread icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

ISTW, can you check the private topics?, thanks

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...but in practice there is

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

Many became Economists!

If you read books by many of the famous philosophers, you?ll see a pattern. When young they thought and wrote about the great questions such as the meaning of life. In later years they wrote about how society should function, business cycles, markets, investments and capital.

So maybe many ex-wayfers are working as economists.