GreaseSpot Cafe

Interpreting A Cats Meow

Hills Bro

A Japanese toy maker, Takara Co said on Wednesday it would launch a device called the "Meowlingual" that can interpret a cat's meow, telling you what your pet is saying. Takara?s hoping to repeat its success with the "Bowlingual," a dog translation device. It's true!!

What we really need is a politicianlingual device. A blinding light and electrical shock goes out of it whenever a politician lies (Buy extra batteries icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->) paralyzing him/her for their entire term of office. When they leave their office the only side effect, on the day they depart from Washington, will be a total lack of sex drive only to be stimulated by the ingestion of reconstituted Florida orange juice.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

WOW !!!!!!!!

this is so exciting I will buy one !!

My cat can not tell me what he prays for... he always prays with me and I say a prayer for him and I wonder what he is asking for.

it may be canned food or for me to turn the air up or down or a fresh piece of greens this would be great!

Meow, meow.

meeeeooooow.

MMMMEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW.

translates into...

feed me, feed me.

feed me now

what is taking your fat @$$ so long to feed me.

Does this clear thing up for everybody icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->