GreaseSpot Cafe

What is my motive to me here and what is your motive to be here?

year2027

God first

What is my motive to me here and what is your motive to be here?

Beloved All

God loves us all my dear friend

What is my motive to be here and what is your motive to be here?

My personal motive to be on Grease Spot Café has been changing as I grow out of the sickness of Way Thinking or Way control.

When I first came here my motivation was to push how I saw the Way Ministry wrong but after time I grew out of that with many stages of growth.

My motivation today is to share my heart of love with you all.

And that comes by way of prophecy or way of statements of how I now believe today and were God’s love is taking me.

Now this motivation has words like Sirguessalot said in

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.ph...ic=10501&st=140

"i think..."

"i feel..."

"i am..."

it seems to me that..."

"i find..."

"i want..."

"i would like..."

"i meant..."

etc...

we all come with words like this when it comes to our motivation

I will stop here and let others take this tread to where it may go

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Yeah, I have to agree with what you guys said - and add I think a lot of why I come here is to enjoy the cyber-fellowship of people with a common bond - the TWI experience. Sometimes I see it like we've all survived a big train wreck - an event that has changed our lives in so many different ways - it's hard to fathom. Sometimes what helps me unravel my weird convoluted mental and emotional baggage is listening to another person's viewpoint.

Edited by T-Bone

Well Roy, you certainly make coming here a more pleasant experience, that is for sure.

My motives are many and change with the day, my mood, and the topics of conversation taking place. Mostly I come to converse with friends and to converse with people who have opinions that differ from mine, in the hope that we can exchange information and both walk away with more information and perhaps even as better people.

God first

Beloved T-Bone

God loves you and all the people who travel on that train with you

Great words

--------------------------------------------------------------------

eah, I have to agree with what you guys said - and add I think a lot of why I come here is to enjoy the cyber-fellowship of people with a common bond - the TWI experience. Sometimes I see it like we've all survived a big train wreck - an event that has changed our lives in so many different ways - it's hard to fathom. Sometimes what helps me unravel my weird convoluted mental and emotional baggage is listening to another person's viewpoint.

------------------------------------------------------------

I love the great big train wreck story

thank you

Beloved Abigail

God loves you my dear dear friend

You wrote (Well Roy, you certainly make coming here a more pleasant experience, that is for sure.) thank you

another great quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My motives are many and change with the day, my mood, and the topics of conversation taking place. Mostly I come to converse with friends and to converse with people who have opinions that differ from mine, in the hope that we can exchange information and both walk away with more information and perhaps even as better people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowiny your way Roy

Edited by year2027

God first

Beloved Tom Strange

God loves you my dear friend

I guess you do not have to have one but if you want one

Ask Diller if you can use his I sure he will share his

---------------------------------------------------------------

We will continue to tell the other side of the story,

and have some fun while doing it." Pawtucket

-------------------------------------------------------

because he is sharng Pawtucket motive

thank you

When I first found Greasespot I was looking for old friends and curious about what happened at TWI after I left in 79.

The reason I stay is that ya'll are a fun bunch most of the time and we do all share a common bond in what we believed once.

I still remember the early fellowships and the fun and teaching. I remember being greeted with a kiss from some HOT babes.

I grew up got smart and got out. BUT there were some great people who were there.

Hey some of ya'll are OK. That is except the people from New York and New Jersey. Everybody hates them Right. :evilshades:

That was a joke so please dont hunt me down and flame me. :wave:

God first

Beloved MCarroll

I like that and I hope you can change your future

thank you

Beloved ex70'shouston

I glad we are a fun bunch and yes we share a common bond in what we believed once.

thank you

I would have to agree that one's motive could easily change from day to day. One day to bless another who needs a little compassion; another day to be on the recieving end. Either way, I guess we all come to get blessed, or we wouldn't be here. I'm back after a few years off. I spent several hours last night reading the posts of dear ones who are awaiting the return. I was saddened to learn that Joe Guarini, that incredibly loving man who got me into PFAL was included on that list. My heartfelt love and prayers go out to Ruthie and the kids. A few of the others very dear to my heart - Coramae Peters, Aunt Naomi, Phil Skapura, Peter Qualtieri, Milford Bowen, and of course Mrs. W., brought to mind the reason I have to look back on my 20+ years with a certain amount of joy. Were it not for TWI, I would never have met these and countless other wonderful believers who deeply touched my life for the better. As DEW used to say, "hold fast to the good." Sometimes there wasn't much good to hold on to, but in retrospect, I'm thankful. And now I'm thankful to have moved on, but I have returned to reconnect to some of the most wonderful people in the world. OK - sounds pretty sappy, but I really mean it!

God first

Beloved goodseed

God loves you my dear dear friend

We are glad you came back to fellowship with us

and yes we come to blessed and loved by each other

I enjoy reading your words

welcome back

thank you

dear 2027,

Thanks for the kind words. I do feel welcome, and although I doubt I will become one of the more prolific posters (I'd have some MAJOR catching up to do!), I expect I will become more of a regular here at the cafe. I've switched to decaf, but no cream or sugar, please.

My motives to be here are new, all over again.

My original motive to be here was reaching out for friendship, and to try to heal from a broken marriage. I was already way over the way stuff...and realized how many people were not by coming here. So in that, I exposed myself..the good, the bad and the ugly...and realized that we are all just people...all trying to cope with whatever hand we have been currently dealt with, and that naturally some people are much more suspicious and hurt than others. I have tried to be a source of healing toward that, although my own hurts were different, and there have been several people in here that have helped me through mine.

My motives now are different...they are to show the more HEALED me in action, and to be able to connect with people who can see the light. I am not perfect...and neither are they, but hey, its still one body and we are still commanded to love one another and to forgive one another, and move onward. I am enjoying reading your posts, am thinking about a few that I want to post myself, and have actually made a couple of really good friends in here.

Beyond that,

ROCK ON GREASESPOTTERS...

I have a whole new opinion of this site, as of late.

God first

Beloved prayingfordaylight

great words (to show the more HEALED me in action, and to be able to connect with people who can see the light. I am not perfect.)

I see the light of love in you my dear friend

I hope you do write them treads my dear friend

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

When I was very young my parents divorced. I lived with my mother and siblings of course. Throughout the years I heard nothing but bad about my father from my mother and nothing but good about my father from my grandmother. Lo and behold I was a problem child and often heard the phrase you're just like your father. Not really knowing him it was like a piece of the puzzle was missing for me. As I grew and became involved in the ministry I was taught one side just as with my mother. But just as with my mother I also saw bad that was explained away. Now I'm on my own and am hearing about the other side which explains a lot of the bad that wasn't understandable before. So now in other words it's like sitting at my grandmas feet and hearing things but in the reversal. I hope this makes sense.

god is good and god is great

i believe that with all my heart

and i was told that ...by my parents

i also was shown in a matter of moments that god

was a name to be called on when i felt fear, doubt, or

pain

after the intro that was given from a person who was called a leader

my feet went walkin with my body in tow

girlfriend ended up buying into the hype.....that's the result

the conclusion is simple, she dumped me for "the leader"

my motive for being here?????????????

find out why the love of my life left, left me for someone who didn't & doesn.t

care...............i'm sure he had plenty of holy kisses

not a rag on your moniker, but it is a source of pain in my soul

i may not find the answers i seek here at this place, but i know that in the long run

the answers will come. from there i will move on