GreaseSpot Cafe

Song...."Peaceful Easy Feelin" + CD repair kits

Cowgirl

I would like to know if anyone here has heard the song "Peaceful Easy Feelin" song by anyone else besides the Eagles and Little Texas, something I could download?

Also those kits you can buy to repair your somewhat destroyed CD's, do they work pretty good? I'm a little brutal on my CD's, don't always put them back in there cases, and I've licked a few and wiped them on whatever was available at the time (I know it's gross!) some of them are not in the best condition, so if at all possible I would like to hear what's on those Cd's if those repair kits work.

Thanks

Cowgirl

Paw, I did that on LimeWire and and came up with just the Eagles and Little Texas. Could you do me a favor, if you have some time, whenever you go on iTunes can you just copy down the names of the bands that do it and then post it for me?

Come to think of it, I think I've asked this question before about other bands playing that song, but can't even remember what thread it's on, oh well!!

Thanks

Cowgirl

Paw I got it figured out and I got some more names to look up, so thanks for the suggestion!

Edited by Cowgirl

If you lick your CD's the repair kits will not work..... However if you apply the goo first then lick the CD it will repair your tongue from licking all those Cd's. Unlike Timex watches CD's won't take a licking and still keep on ticking...... Besides I don't think licking your CD's is exactly what the Eagles had in mind for "A Peaceful Easy Feeling"

Edited by WhiteDove

The disk cleaners do a fairly good job at removing fingerprints, lint and dust from cd's and dvd's. Aerosol cans of compressed air are necessary to remove the dust that collects on the laser reader. However, what I've found to be most helpful with scratches, even deep ones, are yellow highlighters. Just highlight the scratch, let it dry, and play.

I only had a yellow one at the time that I used it. I was also told that yellow is the only color that works, but quite honestly I do not know if that statement is true. I suppose that if you have a scratched up cd that you don't particularly care for you could try a test on that one with a pink highlighter.

The cd that i used this on had one song that would play for 45 seconds and then the player would freeze up at that point. Then I was told to use a yellow highlighter on the scratches that were on the cd. The scratches only messed up the one song, not the other 15 that were on the cd. I drew on the scratch with the highlighter, let it dry, and played that song on the cd player. The player played right through the scratch but about 1.5 seconds of the song are missing. It's not perfect I know but at least the CD no longer freezes up on that one song. None of the other songs are affected.

Hope this helps.

Cowgirl...I just asked my son if'n he knew tha tune....he said yes and I could follow along but tell her ...she'll have tacome to ky to hear it. cause we ain'tsmart enough yet to put it to cd and wire it to er'

He also said lickin therm cd's ain't bad....just remember to take out ya bubble gum