GreaseSpot Cafe

Do We Have Any Real Proof of VPW's Adulterous Affairs?

Eagle

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kiddin, she mentioned the nipple thing and it was taken off?

Hats off to her honesty.

I seem to remember the last time this subject came up, it was completely erased as well.

IIRC, the justification was a matter of sensitivity for the Wierwille grandchildren or something along those lines.

• 12 years later...
On 8/6/2006 at 9:45 AM, WordWolf said:

If you count a few people who don't post daily, he IS idolized, no qualifiers.

Let's try to keep names off the threads of people who haven't consented

to tell their stories here, though, 'kay?

========

Based on this recollection, that possible story sounds a lot more probable....

Dot:

"When I laid out some word to VPW on adultery his response was "What so ever things are pure...think on those things" He said it was MY THINKING evil is what made it evil.

He also told a small group at Emporia one night to teach their children about their bodies, "you can brush their nipple with your hand and show them how it hardens. You can show them not to be ashamed of their body reactions" Then he shared about the African Tribe where the Father broke the hymen of the daughters to get them experienced in sex to prepare them for marriage --he thought it to be beautiful.

VPW had already let me see his dark side. Sitting there I thought OH MY GOD, this is subtle but he is teaching this group that it is beautiful to teach your daughters how to have sex, it is just not accepted in our culture! He was standing behind his sex problems and setting us up to have sex with our godly "family" as well as the earthly one."