GreaseSpot Cafe

Jonny Lingo, As He Appeared Back In The Day

J0nny Ling0

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Meagan is a total sweet heart, and is soo cool. She is independant, has only gone out with a few guys, doesn't like lazy creeps and free loaders, and at21 years old, as a US Merchant Marine, makes $3800.00 a month after taxes! And, she loves her family and her three brothers, and plans to spend alot of time with her little brothers (Riley and Luke-14 and 10, respectively) snowboarding here this winter in Juneau.

http://www.skijuneau.com/image-2.php?UID=152

Yup, she is a doll, and all of my old shipmates who still work for the Alaska Marine Highway (Alaska's state run ferry system) are treating her like gold, and her nickname is "Sunshine"... :) I call her "Nut Meagan"

Edited by Jonny Lingo

You have a wonderful family. It sounds like you have lots of good times, and share a lot of love.

Your daughter looks alot like you did when you were 21, hey?

Thanks for letting us get to know you better. Its really cool.

Thank you Nottawayfer and Veganxtc! Yup, I am proud of 'em fer sher....

And Vegan, you said;

Your daughter looks alot like you did when you were 21, hey?

And I am askin; Is this true? I have never thought that Meagan looked like either me nor her Mama. We've teased her about that just to be funny. Now the boys, well, even I see some resemblances, although not near as handsome...Hah! Not really, those boys are definitely lookers, and getting better all the time. I think that that Riley with the blond hair and blue eyes will be a real "lady killer" if you can excuse the term. And then again, that Luke is the epitome of sweetness. Very kind and pure hearted.

Anyway, thanks for the compliments. And now, if that one gal who asked specifically for me to post a pic of my daughter would come here....

But maybe I can send her a Private Message. Yeah, that's what I'll do....Cheers! :wave:

She's beautiful, Jonny! Absolutely beautiful! Love that smile, too! Beautiful, smart and talented? I can see why they call her "Sunshine." :)

What else could a Daddy ask for? Ya done good, Sailorman!

Jake is awesome looking, too! They do wiggle their way into our hearts, don't they? I can't imagine life without Vixen. So glad you got to have some real quality time with Mr. Starbuck before he crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Lady killer little Lingos? No doubt about that in my mind! :biglaugh: