GreaseSpot Cafe

Scott Eide

tonto

• 11 months later...

I went to high school with Scott, we were in the same art class together and I later witnessed to him and got him into TWI. He was briefly in the 8th Corps, and I lost track of him after that.

The last I heard of Scott Eide, he was living in Bloomington, IN, and unfortunately suffered some severe burns in a house fire. That was several years ago. That's all I know. Anyone else know anything?

Catcup, it never ceases to amaze me how we're all connected here at the cafe. Thank you for the information, but I'm sorry to hear that he suffered burns.

He and Cathy (Kathy?) were among the people who contributed to the fun, warm memories of our time in twi.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott was in the Tenth Corps with me, but I can't remember if her graduated with us or not. He and myself and about seven others had a blast on the tent crew one year, putting up all the tents for Corps Week and the ROA. I too hope he is okay, and sad to hear that he got burned as was noted.

• 11 years later...

Scott passed away about 3 years ago. He had enjoyed drumming locally and attending home fellowships (CFFM) in Bloomington IN until poor health prevented... I attended fellowships he held in his home for several years in the early 90's...