GreaseSpot Cafe

Binball Wizard

GT

The great thing about this game is that not only does it waste your time, but you also get to test your skills in a game that requires all the athletic talent of clicking a mouse. With Binball Wizard, you can be a hero among the water cooler elite.

Just click and hold the cursor down on the ball. Presently, a red hue will climb up the arrow. Let go of the mouse when you're ready to fire. The higher up the arrow the red hue is when you fire, the faster the ball will go. For lift, move the cursor upward as you're about to fire. Once you get it to cooperate skill will increase.

Some levels require security blankets. For instance, level 6, where the bin is to the left, but further away from the printer than it is on level 3, I seem to have better results if I try to bounce it off the blinds above it. If I can hit further back on the blinds it always seems to bounce in the bin. Yet, on level 3 I have better luck aiming directly for the bin.

Yes, there is a perverse joy to be had by damaging computers, glass, and anything else other than the bin.

For level 8 I aim for the lower right side of the water cooler. That is, as soon as I see the red climb up the arrow I immediately move the cursor to a spot at the lower right side of the water cooler and try to time the release so it a) has some speed and b) doesn't arc too high. It usually will have the ball go through the office door but all I can do is hope the ball bounces and ricochets and ends up in the bin. If there's a way to control the bouncing after the ball is in the office I haven't figured it out.

Yeah, just tried it. It worked for level 10 as well.

Edited by johniam

• 3 weeks later...