GreaseSpot Cafe

Rich Preacher claims to be Jesus

Sunnyfla

Thursday on the Todays Show they broadcasted this preacher who claimed to be Jesus.

Evedently, he's been around for awhile. He has a huge following too. They call him "daddy" :blink:

Check it out at the Today's Show Website http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

Go the Today Netcast Thurs.

You know??? What is wrong with people? It's the most blatant form of insanity I've seen since Wako Tx.

You should see the $$$ this guy is getting :o

Totally disgusted, :nono5:

Sunnyfla

Surely our Lord and Savior would have a better dye job.

Seriously, there are so many things wrong with everything he says that I won't even start.

The longer I live, the more I think many people believe what they want to hear, and many, many people want someone to tell them what to do, how to live, and what to think. This guy's "success" sure seems to be evidence of that.

I dunno,

is this really that far removed from thinking that some huckster has discovered heretofore unknown truths of God, and is His only real representative on earth today? And somebody that was want to call his followers his "keeds" and have them call him their "father in The Word"?

Anytime you have a field of endeavor where there are no clear boundaries or checks and balances - like religion, alternative medicine, or espionage, it's GOING to be rife with abuse. Hell, even if there IS a genuine article in the lot, there's no way to know for sure.

moony,

After you get on the site go to Netcast...Thurs. Then click on the 2nd picture on the left of your screen. Wait for the advertisement to finish, then click. The Ramsey case will show up, then click again when that starts. It'll stop and reload your clip.

It's intersting about his comments when it's brought up that he's a cult leader. It's the same arrogance twi had when they were classified as a cult.

BTW, cult was described as an organization with a strong, authoritative leader, and an organization who exploits it's followers. This "Jesus" claims everyone "should be" rich. He is rich because they give. I wonder what he says when they aren't rich.

This cult's followers give beyond the tithe, teaches religions suck and battles against all other religions to the point they have harassed a catholic church in Miami. Sad.

I'm glad I'm not brainwashed anymore, and that I'm smart enough to recognize BS like this when I see it.

Edited by Wayfer Not

I can get pretty angered by these "prosperity" ministers. They often pray on the aged and the mentally challenged. It's a true travesty in this country. You can see it on TV all the time. They even have 'infomercial" type broadcasts that are specifically aired to reach the hopless, the aged and the disabled.

One night I was in "rare form" and called the cabl network broadcasting this garbage and told them they should be ashamed. They STILL tried to get $$$ out of me!!!!

This is one of the adversary's ways of proseliting folks that just really want a connection wth Our Lord and Savior.

It's an outrage!