GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

No. Let's make it a bit easier...

"Suzanne, if sex were fast food, there'd be an arch over your bed!"

"I guess I'm excited about seeing Mother again, visiting a totally new country. Of course, seeing Japan with Mother will be seeing the real Japan."

"Julia, I am just here to visit Mother and pick up a car. I do not want to have any cultural experiences. As for seeing the "real" Japan, I've noticed that whenever people start talking about seeing the "real" anything, what they're talking about, basically, is hanging around with poor people. Now, I say I don't hang around with poor people at home, why should I do it on vacation?"

"Yes, and I gather from your comments there are a couple of other things you don't know, Marjorie. For example, you probably didn't know that Suzanne was the only contestant in Georgia pageant history to sweep every category except congeniality, and that is not something the women in my family aspire to anyway. Or that when she walked down the runway in her swimsuit, five contestants quit on the spot. Or that when she emerged from the isolation booth to answer the question, "What would you do to prevent war?" she spoke so eloquently of patriotism, battlefields and diamond tiaras, grown men wept. And you probably didn't know, Marjorie, that Suzanne was not just any Miss Georgia, she was the Miss Georgia. She didn't twirl just a baton, that baton was on fire. And when she threw that baton into the air, it flew higher, further, faster than any baton has ever flown before, hitting a transformer and showering the darkened arena with sparks! And when it finally did come down, Marjorie, my sister caught that baton, and 12,000 people jumped to their feet for sixteen and one-half minutes of uninterrupted thunderous ovation, as flames illuminated her tear-stained face! And that, Marjorie - just so you will know - and your children will someday know - is the night the lights went out in Georgia!"

"I got pulled over this morning for having all the mirrors in the Mercedes turned so I could see myself."

" I never use catalogs. I'd rather go in the store and see all the salespeople groveling and sucking up to you."

"Pardon me, I never knew they were so solicitous at the K-Mart."

"50 animals died because of that coat!"

"Wanna make it 51?"

George

"Got big doings this week. Adventure, fun, music, cartoons, news. Everybody ready?"

"Ready!"

"Then on with the show!"

"Pinoc, there are two ways to do anything - the right way and the wrong way. If you wanna be right, do things the right way, because if you do things the wrong way, that's the foolish way, and only fools do things the foolish way, which is the wrong way. Right?" Anyway, let me see? Where was I?

the original Mickey Mouse Club-

first 3 quotes are Mickey's Monday introduction -he had a different one for each day of the week

the last quote is Jiminy Cricket- his 'I'm no fool' segments were my favorite part of the show-after 'the Hardy Boys', and 'Spin and Marty'

gawd, I'm old

yeah, I do- talk about useless knowledge. I do have weak excuse that it's part of how I got where I am-wherever that is.

and for the record-Mickey's other intros were for Tuesday-Circus Day, wednesday-Anything can happen day, thursday-circus day, and friday-talent roundup

new one-I bet someone will get it with 1 clue

"I'm warning you, Dobbs"

"Drucilla, why did you put that grass snake down Magda's back? You know she's deathly afraid of snakes!"

"But mother, you should have seen her face. She turned three different shades of green."

"We are not amused."

"You work for a man?"

"Yes.'

"So he tells you what to do and you do it?"

"Yes!"

George

"It's not like Diana to forget things. She's usually very efficient."

"Really? She seems so plain and uninteresting. Her coloring is rather like wet Bisquick, and I'm sure she's blind as a bat without those glasses."

"Business or social, I never get to go out for dinner."

"Well Etta, I promise to take you out for dinner sometime, just you and me."

"It's not the same Diana, I mean, you're not a man."

"I've always been very happy about that."

"Drucilla, why did you put that grass snake down Magda's back? You know she's deathly afraid of snakes!"

"But mother, you should have seen her face. She turned three different shades of green."

"We are not amused."

"You work for a man?"

"Yes."

"Yes!"

George

"It's not like Diana to forget things. She's usually very efficient."

"Really? She seems so plain and uninteresting. Her coloring is rather like wet Bisquick, and I'm sure she's blind as a bat without those glasses."

"Business or social, I never get to go out for dinner."

"Well Etta, I promise to take you out for dinner sometime, just you and me."

"It's not the same Diana, I mean, you're not a man."

"I've always been very happy about that."

"We are not amused."

"You work for a man?"

"Yes."

"Yes!"

George

Wonder Woman?

That's it!

"Drucilla" was Wonder Girl (Wonder Woman's sister, played by Debra Winger)

You're up, Thomas.

George

Thanks George, but got a new girlfriend coming this weekend to visit and proably won't have time to be on computer before Monday.I yield the balance of my time to you or WW, the right honorable gentlemen os GSC. lol got to quit watching C-Span

All righty, then...

"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."

"You have seen this before, I can tell. You lied to them."

"I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation."

"Toads just fell from the sky!"

"I guess their parachutes didn't open."

George

the National campaign from last year? or Governor Mark Sanfords interview ? lol

sorry, the squirel made me do it

"Trust no one."

"I'm afraid I can't help you."

"Why?"

"The last time I helped you, I bloodied my fist and revealed my identity."

"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."

"You have seen this before, I can tell. You lied to them."

"I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation."

"Toads just fell from the sky!"

"I guess their parachutes didn't open."

George

3 choices, The X-Files, Bones, or House(could fit all 3)