GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I caught you. Your the rascal who's been poisoning our pond! Get to your feet!

What? I'm not poisoning anything!

Your not Huh,? Now if your not poisoning the pond lets see you tip up that jug and take a swig?

I can't do that. This is concentrated chlorine. It kills the algae and fungus.

It kills fish too, we've tried 2 or three times to stock this pond.

But this waters only for swimming!

What do you think fish do? Walk? Now go on and take your jug of poison and get out of here!

"Listen, just for a minute how about we stop pretending that I'm brilliant and you're simple!"

"I see he's Italian and we Italians have got to stick together."

"I worry. I mean, little things bother me. I'm a worrier. I mean, little insignificant

details - I lose my appetite. I can't eat. My wife, she says to me, 'You know, you can really be pain.'"

George

"There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up. Nothing important you understand."

"My wife says I'm the second smartest. She claims there are 80 guys tied for first."

"Listen, just for a minute how about we stop pretending that I'm brilliant and you're simple!"

"I worry. I mean, little things bother me. I'm a worrier. I mean, little insignificant

details - I lose my appetite. I can't eat. My wife, she says to me, 'You know, you can really be pain.'"

George

• 2 weeks later...

"You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

"My ears pop in an elevator. As a matter of fact I don't even like being this tall."

"Well, it's better than a gallstone. Did ya ever have a gallstone ma'am?"

"There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up. Nothing important you understand."

"My wife says I'm the second smartest. She claims there are 80 guys tied for first."

George

"Just one thing bothers me..."

"You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

"My ears pop in an elevator. As a matter of fact I don't even like being this tall."

George

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up for one last look. It was one of several shows that alternated weekly.

"Just one thing bothers me..."

George

George, before I give the answer, I am leaving the Cafe. This is my last week on GSC since I now am over at Ex-Way Vision. The answer my friend is not blowing in the wind, It's Colombo :eusa_clap:

no, I didn't. When did Paw change his mind? thought he planed to close it down this month

• 7 years later...

Wow. This one's been dormant for a while...

"Uh I've just been handed a news flash. The word "Canada" is unrhymeable.

It's easier to - I don't know - get drunk and try to climb a bull.

But Canada, damn it, ask any man on the planet

and watch their stammerin' stamina as they clamor and

cram it into the middle of a sentence

for a shot at repentance,

pass the problem on to all their non-rhyming descendants.

I've never met anyone who could clean up after Canada.

Except my Uncle Tony from the Bronx. He's a janitor."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Canada rhyme was pre-fame Lin Manuel Miranda (known for the Broadway show Hamilton).

For anyone lurking, modcat5 and I are the same person. Sometimes I get too lazy to switch, but modcat5 is supposed to be when I act in official capacity as a moderator. Consider this a disclaimer and public notification. :)

I'm confused.  So is Modcat5 up because of his subliminal  coding to the answer?  Always jockin' for position, pertenting to play the game, but hesitantly, posting his answer to the question because were not smart enough to know it, and, remarkably then, coming up with the post later?  Who's turn or play is it?  I haven't got time to play these games.  Figuratively speaking.

It should have been stated outright.  The last round was "turned over" -the answer wasn't guessed, it was given out.  With no person guessing correctly, and the clue-giver saying nothing about going again,

that means it's a "FREE POST" and anyone can post the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

Rankin/Bass will always be remembered for their Christmas specials. However, they also did a very famous television cartoon series. This series spawned a remake/reboot over a decade later. It had a lot of successful merchandise sales with the show's logo. There were several comic books. two video games, plus another that appeared on the Cartoon Network website.    This cartoon had 4 seasons, and the cartoons were released in 6 DVD sets.  Possibly the hardest action figure to find anywhere is "Driller" -for the few fans who remember him. Wil Wheaton might be able to join me in telling you about him from memory, however- he's spoken up as a big fan of the original series.  What is this series? 

I forgot which thread this was- this was meant as a TV Mashup.  Can we play it anyway, or is this round invalid?

Edited by WordWolf
I forgot in which thread I was posting.