"What kind of doctor are you?"

"I am an orthodontist."

"A peach of a morning!"

"Boy, he really went bananas!"

"You are in a pickle!"

Correct.

"The Odd Couple."

One episode had Oscar scheduled to be in a movie, where he had one line,

and that was it. (It was repeated a lot in the episode.)

A series of twists, and he was fired, and Felix was going to do the line-

but he improvised wildly and was also fired.

The marriage ceremony was when Oscar's ex-wife, Blanche, was going to

get remarried at the Wee Kirk of Yonkers.

Felix objected, and they tried again in a few days.

And Burger's Fat Farm was where the other lines came up.

That's all Burger's lines from the episode.

He always seemed to mention food when he spoke.

Go, wasway!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Here is one for the ages

Never tell the truth when a good lie'll do!"

"Mary Lee, if you don't hurry, someone else is gonna get your street corner!"

Don't forgive and never forget; Do unto others before they do unto you; and third and most importantly, keep your eye on your friends, because your enemies will take care of themselves!"

"Like my daddy alway's said, where there's a way, there's a will."

just a suggestion, but when one knows for a certainty that they have the right show, it is fine to include the next quotes with the answer. This will keep the ball rolling, and save posts that are reminders that it's their turn.

Of course, this isn't "Jeopardy" and there aren't any 'rules'. Just a suggestion.

just a suggestion, but when one knows for a certainty that they have the right show, it is fine to include the next quotes with the answer. This will keep the ball rolling, and save posts that are reminders that it's their turn.

Of course, this isn't "Jeopardy" and there aren't any 'rules'. Just a suggestion.

Good Idea you got it PB your turn

Get Smart

I'm sure you're right, Dreamer! Hymie, of course, was the robot (played by Dick Gautier, if memory serves) introduced in one of the later seasons. One of my favorite exchanges (I can't remember who was speaking to Hymie):

"Do you drink?"

"Just an occasional can of oil."

"Do you smoke?"

"Only if I drink cheap oil!"

George

Man—Woman. Birth—Death. Infinity...

Same goes for my mother, no records though. Lead us onward, wasway.

"You know something, sweetheart? Christmas is... well, it's about the best time of the whole year. When you walk down the streets, even for weeks before Christmas comes, and there's lights hanging up, green ones and red ones, sometimes there's snow and everyone's hustling some place. But they don't hustle around Christmas-time like they usually do. You know, they're a little more friendlier... they bump into you, they laugh and they say, "Pardon me. Merry Christmas"... especially when it gets real close to Christmas night. Everybody's walking home, you can hardly hear a sound. Bells are ringin', kids are singing, the snow is coming down. And boy what a pleasure it is to think that you've got some place to go to. And that the place that you're going to, there's somebody in it that you really love. Some one you're nuts about. Merry Christmas."

"You know something, sweetheart? Christmas is... well, it's about the best time of the whole year. When you walk down the streets, even for weeks before Christmas comes, and there's lights hanging up, green ones and red ones, sometimes there's snow and everyone's hustling some place. But they don't hustle around Christmas-time like they usually do. You know, they're a little more friendlier... they bump into you, they laugh and they say, "Pardon me. Merry Christmas"... especially when it gets real close to Christmas night. Everybody's walking home, you can hardly hear a sound. Bells are ringin', kids are singing, the snow is coming down. And boy what a pleasure it is to think that you've got some place to go to. And that the place that you're going to, there's somebody in it that you really love. Some one you're nuts about. Merry Christmas."

"Bellevue is calling!"

"Pins and needles, needles and pins, it's a happy man that grins."

" In the words of the immortal bard, Shakespeare, "There are three times in a man's life when he wants to be alone: one, when he's communing with his thoughts; two, when he's being tender with his wife; and three, when he's in the isolation booth on 'The $64,000 Question'."

needles and pins did it-

The Honeymooners

Correct!

That was Ralph's mantra for not losing his temper that one episode.

The soliloquy was from the Christmas episode-I'm surprised people didn't recognize it.

Ed excuses himself when Ralph's expecting Alice back in the "Blabbermouth" episode

with his comment about a man wanting to be alone.

Ralph referenced Bellevue Hosp's famous psychiatric ward a few times.

This one was after watching Norton, dressed as Pierre Francois de la Brioski,

attempt to inhale snuff (and sneeze his wig clean off.)

Go, hiway!