GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Star Trek Episode

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chain of Command, the NG ep where Picard is taken captive by Cardassians. one of whom tortures him to try to get him to say he sees five lights when there are only four. Picard has been rescued at that point and is on his way out the door when he yells this at his captor.

Can I join in?

Sure you can join in!

Right now, we're waiting for Raf to post, since it is his turn.

(He got the last correct answer.)

It will be your turn if you get the next correct answer,

or he forfeits it to anyone (or you specifically, I suppose) and you're the next poster,

or he doesn't post it for a week or something and we want to move the thread.

Right now, you join us by waiting for Raf's next (first) quote for this round.

I'm guessing that it's from "Time's Arrow", the NG episode in 19th century San Francisco, where they met Samuel Clemens

but I wouldn't swear to it

I doubt it, because I don't think any of the crew that went back in time would have said that. It sounds more Q-ish, so I'll guess "Qpid," where Q sets Picard and Vash up as Robin Hood and Marian.

George

It doesn't involve time travel, here's another piece of dialog from a different character earlier in the show.

This is my personal valet, Mona Lovesit...she speaks seven languages has degrees in biology, chemistry, physics can fly anything from a jet to a helicopter and makes an excellent martini, cheers.

Edited by Seth R.

It doesn't involve time travel, here's another piece of dialog from a different character earlier in the show.

This is my personal valet, Mona Lovesit...she speaks seven languages has degrees in biology, chemistry, physics can fly anything from a jet to a helicopter and makes an excellent martini, cheers.

That's got to be from when Julian Bashir is running his James Bond-like "secret agent"

holodeck progam.

I forget the title-it may be "Our Man Bashir", but I'm not absolutely certain.

My favourite character title from that one was that there's a chick named Honey Bare.

That's got to be from when Julian Bashir is running his James Bond-like "secret agent"

holodeck progam.

I forget the title-it may be "Our Man Bashir", but I'm not absolutely certain.

My favourite character title from that one was that there's a chick named Honey Bare.

WW is correct.

Sorry I was destracted by some personal stuff.

Seth

That quotw sounds Picard-like, but that's as far as I've gotten.

I'm outta town for a few days, so I won't be around to play.

It may well sound Picard-like, but he's not Picard.

"I'm sorry captain, but I'm an engineer, not a magician."

""They're not just names, we have to remember that. We have to remember that..."

"Let me tell you something about Hew-mons, Nog. They're a wonderful, friendly people — as long as their bellies are full and their holosuites are working. But take away their creature comforts ... deprive them of food, sleep, sonic showers ... put their lives in jeopardy over an extended period of time ... and those same friendly, intelligent, wonderful people will become as nasty and violent as the most bloodthirsty Klingon. You don't believe me? Look at those faces, look at their eyes..."