GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Star Trek Episode

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, child, moron, failure, psychopath, as viewed by someone else...

Ensign Nog, Engineer Rom, Quark?, but I forget who the psychopath would be....

Was this the episode where a handful of them tried to rescue Grand Negus Zek

from the Jem'Hadar?

Ok, next one.

"Did the table do something wrong?"

"No."

"I'm glad you weren't that hard on Ensign Lopez."

"He made a mistake. The duty roster was inaccurate."

"Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? Or would you like to break some more furniture?"

"Did the table do something wrong?"

"No."

"I'm glad you weren't that hard on Ensign Lopez."

"He made a mistake. The duty roster was inaccurate."

"Would you like to talk about what's bothering you? Or would you like to break some more furniture?"

"May I ask you a personal question?"

"Certainly."

"Does your hair grow?"

"I can control the rate of my follicle replenishment. However, I have not yet had a reason to modify the length of my hair.

Why do you ask?"

"Just curious.

Power conduits ready."

"Is there something wrong, Doctor?"

"You're breathing."

"Yes. I do have a functional respiration system. However, its purpose is to maintain the thermal control

of my internal systems. I am, in fact, capable of functioning for extended periods in a vacuum."

"And you have a pulse."

"My circulatory system not only produces bio-chemical lubricants, but regulates micro-hydraulic power.

Most people are usually interested in my extraordinary abilities. How fast I can compute,

my memory capacity, how long I will live.

But no one has ever asked me if my hair can grow, or noticed that I can breathe."

"Your creator went to a lot of trouble to make you seem human... I find that fascinating."

"We're ready to begin the transfer."

"The power connections are complete."

The last exchange was probably between Data and Dr. Pulaski. Is this the NG episode where she and Data attempt to aid people on another ship and she contracts some aging disease? The Enterprise crew were able to save her by running her through the transporter, but first they had to find some of her DNA. They get it from a hair on her hairbrush, since she's never used the transporter before.

George

The last exchange was probably between Data and Dr. Pulaski.

This was not an appearance of Dr Pulaski.

Is this the NG episode where she and Data attempt to aid people on another ship and she contracts some aging disease? The Enterprise crew were able to save her by running her through the transporter, but first they had to find some of her DNA. They get it from a hair on her hairbrush, since she's never used the transporter before.

George

No, but that's a nice summary.

While passing the time, I happened to hit a site about the women of Star Trek. By chance, the Deanna Troi entry had the quote above. So, now I Know what episode it is (and who the Doctor is). I didn't actually "google" the quotes though. If no one else chimes in, I'll answer.

George

"I spent six days in the lava caves. For five days I saw nothing. Then, on the sixth day,

as I was preparing to leave the caves... Kahless came to me."

"Kahless. The entity you invoke during the Klingon Death Ritual?"

"When he appeared before me... he told me that I would do what no Klingon had ever done."

"You did become the first Klingon in Starfleet."

"Yes. It is as he said."

"Why are you asking me about this?"

"I have recently had an unexplained experience, which might be described as a 'vision'."

"I spent six days in the lava caves. For five days I saw nothing. Then, on the sixth day,

as I was preparing to leave the caves... Kahless came to me."

"Kahless. The entity you invoke during the Klingon Death Ritual?"

"When he appeared before me... he told me that I would do what no Klingon had ever done."

"You did become the first Klingon in Starfleet."

"Yes. It is as he said."

"Why are you asking me about this?"

"I have recently had an unexplained experience, which might be described as a 'vision'."

"In the Klingon MajQa ritual, there is nothing more important than receiving a revelation about your

father.Your father is part of you...always. Learning about him tells you about yourself...

That is why, no matter where he is... or what he's done... you must find him."

"But I am not looking for my father."

"Yes, of course...

Do not stop until you have the answer."

"It is a dangerous journey..."

"Dangerous...

It would be more dangerous for you to refuse."

"I am sorry to disturb you, sir."

"Not at all. I'm just studying the intricacies of Bajoran aqueduct management...

I could use an interruption about now. Please, sit down."

"I require your advice. I have come to an impasse regarding my recent unexplained experience."

"Birthright." NG, though it crosses over with DS9, as Dr. Bashir helps Data with his problems. Worf hears that his dad was a prisoner in a Romulan camp. He goes there. Instead of finding his dad, he finds a community of Romulans and Klingons working together. He brings some of the Klingons home, promising not to give away the secret to the Klingon/Romulan planet.

George (new clue to follow)

"You will dismantle your ship for the supplies you will need; then I'll crush its empty hull. I have been too patient. I shall be patient... no longer."

"Captain, we've got to do something!"

"We were doing something, until our brave lady stepped in and saved us."

George