GreaseSpot Cafe

Who can interpret dreams and visions by the Spirit?

God first

Beloved Joseph

God loves you my dear friend

You made a statement something like "How can you know if these things are true? "

I know because they agree with my prophecies I write or speak plus they agree with my heart

the spirit of Christ tells me what is true and what to listen to

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De 10:17 “For Jehovah your God is God of Gods, and Lord of Lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regards not persons, nor takes reward:”

Notice in Acts 1 how the Disciples also fulfilled by Spirit Jehovah and the disposition of his Angels, specific portions of the prophecy recorded in times of old, beginning on the day of the ascension prior to the day of Pentecost, when they deliberately fulfilled this specific portion of the prophecy recorded in Psalms. “For it is written in the scroll of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.”

Judas an Israelite heard the voice of Jehovah, and he knew the scriptures in their original language, and he saw Jesus, and though Jesus was faultless, the Devil swayed Judas to imagine faults in Jesus, and for thirty pieces of silver, Judas betrayed Jesus. I must ask, is Jehovah unrighteous for taking vengeance upon Judas, for fulfilling a portion of the prophecy of a vessel of dishonour, written in his Holy Scripture? God forbid that. Is Jehovah unrighteous for having mercy upon the other Disciples, whom were Israelites, for fulfilling a portion of the prophecy of vessels of honour, written in his Holy Scripture? God forbid that. Jehovah says he will have mercy and compassion upon whom he wills, and upon whom he wills, he will harden them. Jehovah knows beforehand who will believe and be obedient to his word, as a vessel of honour, and he has rewards laid up for them at the end time, like for those like the other Disciples whom were Israelites, whom were obedient to replace Judas with Matthias numbered among the twelve, and left Joseph Barsabas surnamed Justice, not numbered among the twelve, because there is always one tribe of Israel that is not numbered among the twelve. And Jehovah knows beforehand those who will be disobedient to his word, as a vessel of dishonour, and he has other rewards laid up for them at the end time. Jehovah is so just that he speaks to both the vessels fitted for honour, and for dishonour, within each predetermined time and season foreknown by him, and brought to pass by him.

Many faithful Disciples of Jesus, were with him from the time of the baptism of John, and were eyewitnesses of the promised Messiah becoming flesh, and the fulfillment of his suffering, the fulfillment of his death, and the fulfillment of Jehovah resurrecting Jesus from among the dead, and of Jesus’s ascension into heaven to be seated at the right hand of Jehovah. And they then sought the Glory of Jesus that follows, foretold of by the Law and the Prophets, and now by the Apostles that he had chosen. For the Law was until John, and from then on the Kingdom from heaven has been preached. And from Pentecost on, the Gospel of his Glory was only preached unto the circumcision, unto Israelites, until Peter was sent unto Gentiles, and Jesus appeared unto Paul of the tribe of Benjamin our Fellowheir, and Paul was told to make the Gentiles Fellowheirs of our inheritance of the house of Israel. And now both Israelites and Gentiles see by Holy Spirit, the Glory of Jesus that is manifested in us by Jehovah, and we wait in hope for the full Glory of Jesus at his second coming.

Though Abraham begot many children, only one was uniquely begotten by the power of God, and the promise made unto Abraham, saying, “Sarah your wife shall conceive,” so that in Isaac the seed is called, but they are not called because that they are descendants alone, but those that are accounted as the called, are called by personal acquaintance to the power of God in manifestation within them, not by their own will, or by works, or by ancestry, or by hearing alone, or by reading scriptures alone, but by those hearing the personal call of God, and they respond by believing his voice, these are accounted to be Sarah’s children, wither they are direct descendants of Abraham or not.

This vision of Rebecca that I have seen with my own eyes, what does it mean? I say the truth in Christ, as an Israelite, it is revealed that at this time, some of Jacob that are Israelites, and some Gentiles, will stand in Jehovah’s personal calling by Grace, not by their own will alone, and they will stand in the righteousness of God which is imputed unto us for our believing, and they will fulfill shadows of prophecy of vessels fitted for honour, like Jacob, and some Israelites and some Gentiles, though they desire to answer the call of God, and willingly run and speak about God and his things, they will stumble at his word, stumbling at the stumblingstone laid in Zion, casting off the righteousness which is imputed unto us by believing God personally, as they seek to justify themselves in the sight of Jehovah by their works of his Law, or by works of their own Laws or Rules or Principles, demonizing others by their own standards to justify themselves in the sight of God and man, they fulfill shadows of prophecy of vessels of dishonour, like Esau, whom personally heard the voice of Jehovah, but was disobedient when he sold his birthright, fulfilling Jehovah’s foreknowledge of him. And in this time, this is the word that they are disobedient to, that Christ is truly the end of the Law, for righteousness, but not for the prophecy of the law, for this is the righteousness of Jehovah imputed unto all that believe, even to them that looked for the first coming of the Messiah and the fulfillment of his suffering while under Law. According as it is written in Deuteronomy, “For this commandment which I command you this day, it is not hidden from you, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that you should say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto you, in your mouth, and in your heart, that you may do it. See, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command you this day to love Jehovah your God, to walk in his ways.” Those that believed this commandment under Law, and did not feign Jehovah speaking to them, were accounted righteous by Jehovah. And those that belive this commandment today, and do not feign Jehovah talking to them, they are accounted righteous, and he tells them to believe upon the Lord Jesus, to seal them with his promised salvation.

Now today there is no difference between Israelites and Gentiles, for this is the righteousness of Jehovah imputed unto all that believe, even to us that live under the Glory of Jesus revealed by Jehovah in times of old, brought to pass in out time by the power of Jehovah, as we look for the full Glory of the Son at the second coming of Jesus, while we live under Grace, where the spiritual Law of God is to walk by his Spirit, but many Israelites and Gentiles stumble at the word spoken by the mouth of Jehovah. For many Gentiles have done what is written of Israel in Romans, “For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believes. For Moses describes the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which does those things shall live by them. But the righteousness which is of faith speaks on this wise, Say not in your heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what says it? The word is nigh to you, even in your mouth, and in your heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture says, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Jehovah over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of Jehovah shall be saved.”

You that are of the Gentiles that are called by Paul’s Gospel as Fellowheirs, and you find faults in either your brethren, or in Israelites that are the natural branches of the olive tree, and you are unforgiving, and rail on them, smiting them with your words, are you confident that you are called of God, and will be spared in the end time, because you have seen and heard the voice of Jehovah, and know his words spoken by the Apostles, and know the Lord Jesus that sits at his right hand? If you turn from believing to be vessels of honour moment by moment, unto doing the deeds of vessels of dishonour, do you believe that you will be spared in the end time? Or were you raised as vessels of dishonour? I say unto you, walk by the Spirit, not by the wills of your flesh, and forgive and love all your neighbors as you would want them to do unto you. You that are of the Israelites that are called by the Law and the Prophets and by the Gospel given unto me, and you find faults in either your brethren, or in Gentiles that are the wild olive branches grafted into our natural olive tree, and you are unforgiving, and rail on them, smiting them with your words, are you confident that you are called of Jehovah, and will be spared in the end time, because you have seen and heard the voice of Jehovah, and know the Law and the words of the Prophets of Jehovah, and you know the Shepherd that sits between the cherubim? If you turn from believing to be vessels of honour moment by moment, to doing the deeds of vessels of dishonour, do you believe that you will be spared in the end time? Or were you raised as vessels of dishonour? I say unto walk by the Spirit, not by the wills of your flesh, and forgive love all your neighbors as you would want them to do unto you. I speak to you Israelites and to you Gentiles together. Is Jehovah unrighteous for taking vengeance upon Israelites, or upon Gentiles, for fulfilling a portion of the prophecy of vessels of dishonour written in his Holy Scripture? I say unto you, walk by the Spirit, not by the wills of your flesh, and love all your neighbors as you would want them to do unto you.

(Many know that English Bibles are not translated correctly in places. Like this verse Hebrew 11:17 “By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,” Abraham at that time had already begotten two Sons, so the word “only,” if you study the original languages, it should be translated “uniquely.” The same is true for the word translated, “only begotten Son of God.” Because when begotten by the word from the mouth of Jehovah, contrary to religions that teach that God has no Sons, we are Sons of God, but Jehovah has only one uniquely begotten Son, Jesus. Because much of the sense of the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, is lost in English and Latin translations, you may need to search Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, to verify where the following fit’s the original scripture written by the Holy Apostles and Holy Prophets, when they spoke and wrote by Holy Spirit. I include it here because the mistranslated scriptures set up intellectual roadblocks in the mind of some, who are struggling to understand and apply scriptures, I hope this will help them get past the intellectual roadblocks. If you read 1 John 4:16-17, "God is love, " and “as he is, so are we in this world,” and you reason it out like, “as he is Love, so are we in this world,” and, “as he is Light, so are we in this world,” and, “as he is God, so are we in this world?????” Well don‘t run around the room saying that you are not God, it is definition of the name God in your mind, and its definition in theology, that is wrong. Read Psalm 82:6 and John 10:22-39 on you own. And for those who teach that Jesus is not God, it is your definition of the name God that is wrong, Jesus is not the Creator, Jesus is named God just like you are, and I can give you chapter and verse, if you want it. And no, I don't belive in a trinity to worship either, I know who Jehovah is, and Jesus is not Jehovah.)

Though Jehovah begot many Sons, saying unto those to whom his word came in every time, “You are Gods, Sons of the Most High,” only one was uniquely begotten by the power of God, and was baptized, and suffered, and died, and was resurrected as the firstborn from among the dead, and was seated at the right hand of Jehovah, and is counted as a payment for the remission of the original sin, and for the forgiveness of the sins, of all that believe, whom are sealed with him as our promised salvation. And knowing that the name "God," is named upon the whole family which is in heaven, and which is upon earth, we serve Jehovah the Most High, knowing that he is the only God that created all things, and we obey his voice, when we believe upon his uniquely begotten Son Jesus, that is called Christ and Lord, for Jehovah poured out Jesus to anoint us as Christs, as antichrist sit within the temple of God, exalting themselves above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, and some of them even believe that they are the Most High God himself. They cannot understand that all are called Gods and Lords, but there is only one God and Lord that is named Jehovah that created all that there is, and he is King of heaven and earth. And they cannot understand that Jehovah uniquely begot a Son, as a God and Lord and King and Mediator, to sit at his own right hand. They cannot understand that Jesus is the only Lord that is the promised salvation from the loins of Judah, of the house of David. And they cannot understand that Jehovah begot us by his word as Gods, Sons of the Most High, and you are Lords too! Woe unto them that lay hands on the Gods and Lords sanctified by Jehovah! And woe unto them that worship and serve any other God than Jehovah, who commanded us to receive no other Lord as his promised salvation, other than our Lord Jesus Christ. And woe unto them who pray unto the Gods and Lords sanctified by Jehovah wither they be dead or alive. Jehovah set only one mediator between himself and man, the man Jesus Christ our Lord.

De 10:17 “For Jehovah your God is God of Gods, and Lord of Lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regards not persons, nor takes reward:”

I will continue on the next post

Love and prayers

Joseph

Prior to Moses, the name of the Most High God was not known unto men.

Exodus 3:1-3

“Then Jehovah said with Moses, Now shall you see what I will do to Pharaoh: for by a strong hand shall he let them go, and by a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land. And Elohim spoke with Moses, and said with him, I am Jehovah: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.”

This later sparked a great theological battle in the Hebrew world that continues unto this day, some broke off writing Hebrew texts that say Jehovah came first, and others broke off writing Hebrew texts that say Elohim came first. A long with wars that broke out between the Hebrew speaking Israelites and the Greek speaking Israelites, because the Greek text translated from Hebrew, translated both the name “Jehovah,” that is used only when referring to our Creator, and the title “Adown” that is used of any man or Spirit that has authority, they translated both words into Greek as “Kurios,” making the Greek text appear to say something altogether different in places, than the original Hebrew. The Latin people translated from Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, long before Jerome’s complete 405 AD text, and the Latin people caused more losses of the meaning of the words “Jehovah, Adown, El, Elah, and Elohim,” as the believers that new that their names were “Gods and Lords,” from Hebrew and Greek, were often hunted down, and were executed on the spot, or were thrown into lions dens in Rome.

Then another rose also in direct conflict with the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, Apostles and Prophets, and this new amateur theologian also taught contrary to the truth that says when Jehovah gives you a personal call from his own mouth, you are Gods, Sons of the Most High. His name was Mohamed, whom taught in Arabic that there is no God but Allah, and he said that there are no Sons of God, and he reduced Jesus to being just another prophet born by the protection of the Angel Gabriel. The Arabic word “Il, comes from the Hebrew word “El,” which is singular for any God, and the Arabic name “Allah,” has the Arabic article, making it, “The God,” which in Hebrew is “HaElah.”

Ever since Jesus came, the theological world on all sides, has endeavored to defame and overthrow anyone that believes that they are a God or Lord, or believes that they are a Son of God. Also, both the terms “Son of God,” and “Son of man,” are used of anyone that believes the Most High God, and of Jesus the uniquely begotten Son of God.

The plural Hebrew name “Elohim,’ is named upon all the living creation, good or evil, to include our Creator, but the name “Jehovah,” is sanctified for our Creator alone. The singular Hebrew names “El, and Elah,’ is named upon each of the living creation, good or evil, to include our Creator. The Hebrew titles derived from “Adown,’ refer to any man or Spirit in a position of authority, to include our Creator.

The 1008 AD Hebrew text from which most of our printed Hebrew texts are made, is not always accurate. I am using notes from different Hebrew texts, that have notes that seem to make places fit the context of all the scriptures better, and I compare the notes with the copies of the Greek LXX that was first translated into Greek around 130 BC. And I compare these with the Pe....ta or Aramaic translations that were made at different times of history. And I compare all of these with Latin copies that were made from Jerome’s 405 AD Latin text. None of the Original Hebrew texts of the Old Testament, or its first Aramaic translations, or its first Greek translations, or its first Latin translations, exist today. At best, all we have is copies that each contain some type of errors in them. The same goes for the New Testament Original Aramaic and Greek, and its Latin translations.

Victor Paul Wierwille in his Power for Abundant Living class went totally past the arguments between the Elohists who say Elohim came first, and the Jehovists who say Jehovah came first, by going to and quoting Genesis 1:1, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth,” and says that settles the argument! But with the plural name Elohim named upon Jehovah, man good or evil, and Angels good or evil, the English Bibles translated using the Latin text as a model for translating Hebrew, does not say what the original Hebrew or the translated Greek says.

With the plural name Elohim named upon Jehovah and the Angels good or evil, the beginning of modern man makes more sense if you translate it as, “And said Jehovah and the Angels, let us make man in our image, according to our likeness.“ The Hebrew word “Bara” does not mean “Creavit” like the Latin text has it, or “Created” like the English texts have it. It is always used in Hebrew as. “to make the last cut” of anything, in other words, it is “finished.”. Such as, “Elohim finished man in their own image, male and female,“ Jehovah being the male part and the Angels that come out of him, being the female part of Elohim, “the last cut“ on man, finished him as the male and the woman as the female that came out of him. Like the word “Bara“ is used as “dispatch” in Ezekiel 23:47 “And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords;” correctly translated “finish them with their swords.”

With the plural name Elohim named upon Jehovah and the Angels good or evil, a more accurate translation of the Hebrew of the first day recorded in Genesis would be, “Within the beginning finished Jehovah and the Angels associate the heavens and associate the earth, and than earth clash invisibleness and untenanted, and darkness surface the wakes, and Spirit of God from the brood surface the waters, and said Jehovah and the Angels, birth Light, and birth Light, and saw Jehovah and the Angels associate the Light that related good, and divided Jehovah and the Angels among between the Light and among between the darkness, and called Jehovah and the Angels the Light day, and called the darkness night, and birth evening, and birth morning, day first.”

In chapter one verse two of Genesis, in some Hebrew and Greek texts, the word for “God” is singular, suggesting that there was none left alive but Spirit Jehovah after the Devil whom is called the God of the earth, used earth to destroy everything. Like Jehovah says elsewhere, “I Jehovah alone stilled the waters, no Elohim with me.” Jehovah is Light, and Lucifer whose name means Light bearer, he and his followers failed to birth or manifest Light from within themselves, and Lucifer became the Prince of darkness, and was a murder from the beginning, when he used earth to destroy everything, about seven thousand years ago, and he murdered himself and all the creation with him. And Jehovah resurrected the Angels good and evil as a shadow of the resurrections of the just and the unjust, and he reformed this heavens and earth in six days, and rested on the seventh day, as a shadow of new heavens and earth, and he used the destruction of the former heavens and earth, as a shadow of prophecy of the destruction of this heaven and earth which will be destroyed by fire not by water like the former

2 Peter 3:3-7

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.”

Dealing with the name Elohim named upon Angeles good or evil, and named upon man good or evil, where did the tradition of placing Bell towers upon church buildings come from? Originally they would build a tower overlooking the community, and a Trumpeter would blow a Trumpet or Pipe, or a Harp, at certain times of the day, to let the people know what time it was, like time for prayer. And they would designate certain Trumpet blasts, or certain sounds, to warn the people of an impending attack from an enemy. And they would designate certain Trumpet blasts, or certain sounds, for other things, like a call to put out a fire, or the calls to prayer, or a call to wake up the people whom were the church, for Mass meetings in a building which later became called a church. And this why Paul says, “And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped? For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? So likewise you, except you utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for you shall speak into the air.” As time went on, the Trumpet or Pipe or Harp was replaced with Bells, because the Bell ringer did not have to climb the tower to blow a Trumpet or Pipe or Harp, all he had to do was pull a rope to ring the Bells in certain chimes for certain things that all the people of the community knew. You will find many examples of writing that accuses those that used Bells in their towers, as being Pagans, because they would ring the Bells to wake up the Gods for Mass, but these people that were accused of being Pagans, most often believed that their names were Gods and Lords, like Jehovah says we are Gods and Lords, and the Bells were to wake up the people named Gods and Lords for Mass. Their enemies often hunted for them, and they were often executed on the spot, or were thrown into the Gladiator dens of Rome and other places. And from there came many legends and myths of how the Gods fought to save themselves. By stripping the names Gods and Lords off the people and off Angels, theologians could convince the people to pray to the rulers themselves, or to the dead, and become the very Pagans that they accused the true believers of being. Because dead or alive, Jehovah calls all the people and the Angels good or evil, Gods and Lords, and says to worship and serve no other God and Lord, than Jehovah, and he says to believe upon his uniquely begotten Son as his promised salvation. Unto this day men still designate Godparents and Godchildren, and we that believe Jehovah, do not worship or serve any Godparent, or Godchild, or Godson, or Goddaughter, dead or alive, what about the Godchild Jesus?

Spirit Jehovah begot his promised Son as flesh and blood to die for us, and glorified the resurrected Son as Spirit Lord Jesus, his promised Messiah, and Jehovah replaced Spirit Lucifer with his uniquely begotten Son, and put all the Spirit Angels in subjection to him, and poured out Spirit Lord Jesus to redeem from Spirit Lucifer and his followers, the Spirit of men that receive his Son, and Jehovah redeemed them with the blood of his Son, as Gods and Lords, Sons of the Most High, and seeing that all the Spirits are named Gods and Lords, we receive the Spirit Lord Jesus as High Priest of the Most High, and we worship and serve none other, but the Most High Spirit and God and Lord and King named Jehovah, and in the end time all who looked for the first coming of the Lord Jesus, and all who received his resurrected glory within after his ascension, and looked for his second coming, will replace Lucifer and his followers, and serve as Spirit Angels serving Spirit Jehovah..

I will continue on the next post

PS Sorry about the typing errors in the previous posts, I can’t see well enough to catch them normally, unless I increase the font size first.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Looking back in history all the religious writings and doctrines prior to Abraham, did not use the names of the Most High, God Almighty or Jehovah, that were not known unto men, until the name God Almighty was revealed first unto Abraham, and then later the name Jehovah was first revealed unto Moses. The men before the flood of Noah could not have used these names, so why did Moses write Genesis as if they did use these names? I got what I believe is the right answer through much prayer and study. Check it out for yourself.

Exodus 3:1-3

“Then Jehovah said with Moses, Now shall you see what I will do to Pharaoh: for by a strong hand shall he let them go, and by a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land. And Elohim spoke with Moses, and said with him, I am Jehovah: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.”

The name of the Most High was God Almighty in Abraham‘s time, but before him in all the religions, all the Angels and men under the Most High, were named after the Most High like in Hebrew later. And because the Most High had promised the whole earth that he would send his uniquely begotten Son to redeem man from the original sin of Adam, whom was made, and later was called in Hebrew, the Son of Elohim, which means the Son of God Almighty and his Angels. They all looked for the second Adam whom would be begotten by the Most High and be protected by his Angels, not being made like the first Adam was. And from the flood of Noah onward, many nations all speaking the same language began to err in the vision, and began to build a tower with the hope that the top would reach up into the heavens, and the Most High confounded the people so that they began speaking different languages. And in each language they developed different names for the Most High and his promised Son that would be begotten by him and be under the protection of his Spirit Angels, and many nations worshipped these hosts of heaven as trinities, with different names as if the promised Son had already became flesh, and in each language their doctrine would be translated as, God the Father and God the Son and God the Spirit, each nation calling them by their own names. Then as many nations began to err in the promise of the Most High Spirit revealing his Son by his Spirit Angels in Angelic visions, and the nations began to worship these hosts of heaven as trinities, God Almighty appeared unto Abram, and told him to come out from among his brethren. And God Almighty named Abram, Abraham, and Abraham begot Isaac, and Isaac begot Esau and Jacob, and Jacob begot twelve sons, and from Jacob’s third son Levi, eventually Moses was born, and God Almighty revealed his name Jehovah unto Moses when he delivered the children of Israel from Egypt, and from Jacob’s fourth son Judah, eventually Jesus was born, and suffered and died, and was resurrected and ascended up into heaven as Lord and Christ. But the heirs by birthright come from Jacob’s eleventh Son Joseph, and the Fellowheirs of our inheritance come from Jacob’s twelfth Son Benjamin, these two being Rachel‘s children.

In the 1008 AD Hebrew text, it appears Moses in his writings deliberately used the name Jehovah in places in place of the Most High, and in places in place of the name God Almighty, whose name Jehovah was not known by men before Moses, and it appears that Moses deliberately used the plural Hebrew name Elohim in other places, which includes both God Almighty and the Angels good or evil. From the quotes of the Old testament that Jesus and the Apostles quoted, the 1008 AD Hebrew text is close to what they had in the first century. So I believe some of the different texts written by the Elohists and Jehovists, were made up by them to support their own theologies. Primarily some Elohists take a Trinitarian view, or others more Gods than one to worship, and the Jehovists stand in opposition to that, and make Jehovah the Most High God of Gods, and others do away with all Gods but Jehovah in their texts, like Islam does away with all Gods but Allah. But I believe the truth is in the middle like the 1008 AD Hebrew text has it, and I believe some of the Jehovists of the second millennia church were on to the truth. In Moses’s writing the plural Elohim made man in their image, meaning God Almighty did the creating, and the good Angels did the protecting, as a shadow of prophecy of the second Adam, but the evil angels did the deceiving of the first Adam, and in the conception of Jesus, Spirit Jehovah begot Jesus, and the Angels protected Mary and Jesus, and when Jesus grew up, he faced the evil Angels deception and temptations and overcame them, so the evil Angels swayed people to hate and kill him. But Jehovah resurrected him and poured him out as the promised Spirit of Salvation.

What does the Old Testament have to do with today? Not only was Jesus the promised second Adam, but the first Enoch, the seventh from Adam, is prophecy of a second Enoch that will stand, saying, “The Lord comes with ten thousand of his saints, to take vengeance upon the ungodly.” Read the book of Jude and see for yourself. The saints have not yet been resurrected, but will be before the second Enoch sees death. And what about the church as the second Eve? Was the church deceived by the serpent like Eve was? Did the church beget children that followed the way of Cain and his children? Did the church beget children that followed the way of Abel and were killed? These two children of Eve are not counted in the bloodline from Adam unto Enoch, the seventh from Adam. Where does the first and second millennia church fit, do we start with Cain and Able, or do we start with Seth and Enos? Moses wrote that when Enos was born, then men began to call upon the name Jehovah, but the name Jehovah was not known unto men, until Moses, so in the time of the first Enos, they could not have called upon the name Jehovah, but the great theological battles between the Elohists and Jehovists began the second millennia church. Look at history for yourself. I will stand upon Cainan, the third from Adam, as the third millennia church. In the past century, many in many languages looked for the beginning of the third reign of the Lord Jesus Christ to begin, the third reign that will last a thousand years. Jesus said, “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.”

Take a look back at the first two millennia since the resurrection of Jesus, and compare each millennia with the first two churches of the scroll of Revelations. These two churches fit the first two millennia to a T! As you read the first church, take a look back to the first millennia where True Apostles stood against False Apostles for a millennia, and the second paradise from the third heaven was revealed unto the first millennia church that truly believed. The Apostle Paul was the messenger of the church of Ephesus. Paul wrote in Corinthians, “It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities.” This first church also corresponds to the prophecy of the first day recorded in Genesis.

Now read Revelations.

Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things says he that holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know your works, and your labor, and your patience, and how you can not bear them which are evil: and you have tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and have found them liars: And have borne, and have patience, and for my name’s sake have labored, and have not fainted. Nevertheless I have somewhat against you, because you have left your first love. Remember therefore from whence you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent. But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Thee tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God in the third heaven, revealed to the first millennia church, is still available, and in the second millennia church revealed, those who eat of the tree of life will not be hurt of the second death, but as you read the second church, look back over the last millennia at the number of battles that there were between True Jews and False Jews. And this second church also corresponds to the prophecy of the second day recorded in Genesis.

Now read Revelations

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things says the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which you shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days: be you faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death.

Now for the first time since before the carry away into Babylon, Israel has been established as a state, and now like the first two millennia, true Israel will stand against false Israel for a millennia. This third church also corresponds to the prophecy of the third day recorded in Genesis.

Now read Revelations.

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things says he which has the sharp sword with two edges; I know your works, and where you dwell, even where Satan’s seat is: and you hold fast my name, and have not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells. But I have a few things against you, because you have there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. So have you also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. Repent; or else I will come unto you quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it.

I have seen the vision where I eat the hidden manna, laboring and eating hand to mouth, and I have in that vision the two edged sword of his mouth.

But this new Pope in Rome, was set up by Pope John Paul the second, and selected by his appointed Bishops, to make it look like he was faithful to God during the days of Hitler, who stood for the then reigning Pope, standing against all trying to kill the Jews, and committed suicide, Hitler spoke about the third Reign, but it is doubtful that he was the faithful martyr Antipas. And with this new German Pope continuing to teach to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit spiritual fornication with Mary and other Gods, it is doubtful that he is Antipas or the messenger of the third millennia church. And them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which means, “the destruction of people,” done in the names of God, it is doubtful the men of war killing in the names of God will deliver the third millennia church. O Pope in Rome, which man named Joseph, got his visions from the Most High, you or I.

I will continue on the next post.

Love and prayers

Joseph

“Jehovah of hosts has sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand.”

In the prophesies revealed by Jehovah unto his Apostles and Prophets in times of old, Spirit Jehovah counted those things that were then, as though they did not exist, and Spirit Jehovah counted those things that did not exist then, as though they had already existed, when he had his Apostles and Prophets speak and record his prophecy in writing for us, and we yet look for many of his promises to become manifest. Before it began to come to pass, David said by Holy Spirit, “Jehovah said unto my Adown, sit you here at my right, until I set your enemies to stool your feet,” and now with his Son Jesus our Adown seated at his right hand, Jehovah of hosts impregnates our minds and our hearts, with the new thoughts from Jesus the Christ within us, establishing Jehovah’s thoughts reveled in times past, fulfilled in us, as he brings each thought to pass, within his predetermined time and season, and Jehovah of hosts reveals unto us in his High Priest Jesus Christ, what he has purposed, so that we may stand upon his infallible will that he purposed.

After the former heavens and earth and ancient man perished, when the first modern man was made as shadow of the Son, Spirit Jehovah did the making, and the Spirit Angels helped and did the protecting, as a shadow of prophecy of the second Adam, but an evil Spirit Angel called the serpent lured the first Adam into sinning, by deceiving Eve to take and eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and she gave it to her husband and he did eat. And Adam begot children in his own fallen image, passing on the original sin upon all mankind, and in the second Adam, Spirit Jehovah was with the virgin espoused to Joseph, and they were both of the house of David, and the Spirit Angel spoke to Mary, “behold, you shall conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest, and Jehovah God shall give unto him the throne of David, of the Father of him, and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever, and of his Kingdom there shall be no end,” and Spirit Holy came upon her, and the ability of the Highest overshadowed her, and begot his Son, the Son of the Highest, and the good Spirit Angels did the protecting, and the evil Spirit Angels attempted to deceive the second Adam, but failed, because Jesus was obedient unto Spirit Jehovah unto death, so that like as by one man, sin came upon all, even upon those that did not do the act of sin, like Adam did, now by Jehovah resurrecting Jesus from among the dead, and seating him at his own right hand, seating Jesus in the throne of David, by the obedience of this one man, by grace and mercy the free gift comes for the remission of the original sin, upon all and within all that believe unto the belief of Jesus in their hearts, even upon those that did many acts of sins, and by grace and mercy by the free gift comes the forgiveness of sins, upon all that believe unto the belief of Jesus in their hearts.

Called by the grace and mercy of Jehovah, while dead in trespasses and sin, having our sin remitted by the blood of Christ, being freely justified by the free gift of the belief of Jesus within us, not justified by works of the law, shall we continue is sin? God forbid, we should respond with thankfulness and believing energized by love, and believe unto the belief of Jesus within us, and walk even as he walked.

The price that must be paid for sin is death, but Jehovah our Redeemer, paid the price required for our sin, redeeming us not with the blood of animals, but with the blood of his uniquely begotten Son Jesus. Jehovah is just and the Justifier of all who believe in Jesus, and are baptized in his name for the remission of the original sin, when they receive the gift of Holy Spirit, the gift of the belief of Jesus within us, upon all and within all that believe unto the belief of Jesus in their hearts. Have you not heard that Jehovah is light, and in him is no darkness at all? If we say that we have fellowship with Jehovah, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, Jehovah is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. These things I write unto you, that you sin not, but if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous, and Jesus is the payment for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby acquaint that we are acquainted with Jesus, if we keep his commandments. He that says, I am acquainted with Jesus, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keeps his word, in him truly is the love of God perfected, hereby acquaint we that we are in Jesus. He that says he abides in Jesus ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Jesus said, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets, I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven, but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.”

“And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever, and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.” Who cast stumbling stones before the children of Israel?

• 4 weeks later...

Joseph, I couldn't read your posts because I find I have little time for novels (no offence) but I did want to say that I can totally relate to the feeling of shame over dreaming. I don't run from my dreams anymore and that is probably what has helped me disentangle myself from TWI as quickly as I have.

I never dream unless I'm hiding from something. I had two dreams in one night last week that were rich in symbolism (my brain picks some weird symbols, which would freak me out if I were to take them literally). whenever I have a dream that vivid, I don't ignore it (not now, not that I've lost the shame taught me in TWI).

my two dreams... first a girl, attacked by a huge (dog-sized) reddish rat. I had to come to her rescue. second, a boy taken advantage of by a sexual predator... in the second dream, I looked for help elsewhere and none was forthcoming, so I took action to protect the boy. the meanings are obvious to me, because of my own actions in my dreams, plus the rat and the sexual predator looked strikingly similar to a man in TWI who symbolizes all that is legalistic and ignorant in that organization.

I could have woke up going, yuck! nightmares! but I woke up asking myself what am I trying to tell myself that my very armored and distrustful brain won't listen to?

it's possible that I do some random processing in my sleep, but these types of dreams are really different. they are in color, they stick, and they usually wake me up because I have some soul-searching to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Joseph, thought I read that you are interested in hearing about our dreams & visions.

Okay~

While in a Church last Sunday... the pastor asked everyone to close their eyes, and picture a waterfall. He was giving an analogy of God's love...

Well, the congregation's area had been dimly lit compared to the 'spot' from where the pastor sat and spoke... when I closed my eyes I could only see a black 'shape' of the guy, and everything else was white...

Then... as I kept my eyes closed a white heart came down from the white area, stopping at his chest.

Humm... that was interesting. There were no heart shapes anywhere to be seen, I even opened my eyes and looked around for any visible heart shapes... nope, none there...

I had been wondering about this guy... so, does he have a pure heart?... or is it like a negative, look at the real picture, the man would be white & the heart would be black :unsure:

I took some training in Gestalt therapy a long time ago (post-twi)--this theory interprets dreams by suggesting that we all dream all the time--it is our mind trying to sort through our day or our issues and file them all away. When you dream but don't remember your dreams, it means you have successfully filed away the issues you dreamed about--all resolved. The dreams you remember consist of issues you have that have not been filed away, or resolved.

Given that, the next step is to analyze the specifics of the dream. Each part of the dream is a part of you.

So, after dreaming about a park with kids, you say to yourself "I am the child on the merry go round. I am fun, innocent, I don't think of anything but having fun" then, "I am the merry go round, I go around in circles, I am colorful, I have safety rails, kids like me" and "I am the pond in the park, I am fluid, ducks float on me, fish live in me, I am pretty to look at, I make people feel serene" or "I am the duck floating on the lake, I float, I dive, I fly south for the winter, I run for the hills when people come near me" etc, etc.

Each part of the dream is a part of your personality, and ideally, processing the dream helps you integrate your parts to resolve the issues presenting you at the time.

Its a theory

What it says about Joseph, well, that's pretty hard to say.......