GreaseSpot Cafe

Donna Lombardi Martindale and twi

skyrider

kathy, i really have a problem with you calling craig an @sshole.

he was much, much, much, much, MUCH worse than that!

(my apologies to his kids: i'm really sorry your dad was such a nasty, deluded, dangerous, thick, egotistical, neanderthal @#$%^&! really, i am.)

And I have a problem with comparisons to "sphincter regions"!

What's the difference between a "sphincter region" and LCM (really, TWI in general)?

A "sphincter region" helps to eliminate waste which would otherwise poison the body....

(you can take it from there) :wink2:

And I have a problem with comparisons to "sphincter regions"!

What's the difference between a "sphincter region" and LCM (really, TWI in general)?

A "sphincter region" helps to eliminate waste which would otherwise poison the body....

(you can take it from there) :wink2:

'member when LCM was all excited about the Sphinx and sent the Corps a handout of all the sphincter muscles in the body. Turns out there are like 26. The sphinx is like a sphincter in that it "puckers together" the constellations of LEO and VIRGO.

NA-UH! :o

You can't be serious. That is going to keep me laughing through the weekend.

26 muscles you say. I believe that would be 2 x 13, and we all know the biblical significants of that.

That's right.... Onion established.

Oh God, that is funny. A hand out on all your a$$ muscles? That's unreal. :lol:

So was he saying that Leo is like the left cheek and Virgo is the right? The rest of the constellations fall somewhere in a black hole?

Edited by lindyhopper

Oh God, that is funny. A hand out on all your a$$ muscles? That's unreal. :lol:

Lindy,

That would have been funny, but that's not what I meant. There are other valve like structures in the body all named with a sphincter derived name. Apparently, your tear ducts for example have a sphincter. (The a$$ valve is just the most famous sphincter. :mooner: ) I can't say for sure I'm describing it precisely in medical terms but the info was all long these lines. I'll have to check - I may still have that handout.

Of course,

Bullinger explained the name was from "sphingo" or "TO JOIN",

since it joined Virgo and Leo.

lcm invented a "puckers" explanation?

I'm occasionally amazed at some of the things that proceeded out of his mouth or pen.

This is the man who was in charge of the RESEARCH DEPARTMENT,

don't forget.

Your ABS funds at work.

Even though he was assigned to the Research Department after his stepping down from the presidency, I don't think he actually worked in that Department. His face was unseen at HQ for at least 2 months after he was found out. There was an actual office for the Research Department. He was never in there before he left HQ. I think that was just a cover to make people think he actually had a job to do and that he wouldn't be collecting money without working (if he ever did do that while he was president.)

Even though he was assigned to the Research Department after his stepping down from the presidency, I don't think he actually worked in that Department. His face was unseen at HQ for at least 2 months after he was found out. There was an actual office for the Research Department. He was never in there before he left HQ. I think that was just a cover to make people think he actually had a job to do and that he wouldn't be collecting money without working (if he ever did do that while he was president.)

So, are you saying they lied intentionally to the rank-and-file?

Imagine!

Naw, he was telecommuting. Via revelation.

Somehow it fits...Martindale becoming infatuated with the sphincter muscle. I mean, anybody who prances around on stage in leotards as "gawds minister", is surely a candidate for spiritualizing the significance of the human waste system....has ever the expression "it takes one to know one" ever been more fitting?

'member when LCM was all excited about the Sphinx and sent the Corps a handout of all the sphincter muscles in the body. Turns out there are like 26. The sphinx is like a sphincter in that it "puckers together" the constellations of LEO and VIRGO.

I am still chuckling over this!

I wonder if this was one of his "red-balloon" revelations';

you know, came to him in a dream where it went like:

Sphinx - What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

LCM - I don't know, but here's one: What has four wheels and flies?

Sphinx - I don't know, but you're an @ $ $ hole!

And that's how you earn a salary at TWI as a reseach coordinator.

(The above is parody, satire, humorous protected speech. It is not intended to imply anyone had such an actual dream, vision, revelation or otherwise unprovable experience. It is also not intended to imply this is how a certain organization actually conducts its research.

Although if anyone can tell us where they get their policies, we'd like to know, because most of them seem like they've pulled them out of their....) :biglaugh:

Seems like ol Craig's Revelations may have come during some special treatment... what would get him to think of all the Sphincter muscles?... too many beans & fiber, followed by a massage/wax job... :biglaugh:

gigi-brazwax-small.jpg

Kevlar, that is tooo funny! How you can get the riddle of the sphinx, the riddle of the garbage truck, and Martindale is an :mooner: all in one post.

Truly a thing of beauty....

As for this comment by skyrider,

From 1971-2000, all corps couples were treated as ONE UNIT......ALWAYS. If the husband screwed up, they both were dropped from corps and sent packing.
That was how it went for me in 1980. Hubby got caught drunk, and poof! we were both kicked off of Staff. VPW talked to him while he was drunk and made the decision to send us both to AZ. I was not allowed to speak to VP -- the closest I got was to DEW, who said I'd "be blessed" by going with my husband. I almost got dead instead.

The "blessing" was in finding out what TWI was really like, and that it stunk from the top down. Didn't matter that I'd been a faithful Wayfer for nine years, and had every program they offered. Thanks, TWI!

The only thing better than being in TWI is...NOT being in TWI!

Regards,

Shaz

Kevlar...

You're killing me here... I can't stop chuckling to myself....

and for some bizarre reason ... this joke that my daughter told me yesterday popped into my head... so I feel this is a 'sign' and I must share. (I think it was inspired from reading what is written under your avatar).

Man in restaurant calls over his waitress:

Waitress, there is a dead ant floating in my soup.

Waitress:

I know. They're not very good swimmers.

• 17 years later...

God bless you  Household of God.  i am LCDIAZ WC 17; 

WHY JUDGE, WHY NOT RESTORE AND FORGIVE AND LOVE AND PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER;

WHY JUDGE:  NO ONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD HAS COMMITTED THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN: NOR CAN ANYONE ONE BE KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSHOLD SPIRITUALLY

John 8:7 says...he that is without sin among you cast a stone at her.

Matthew 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 

Romans 2;1-4;  ..Therefore thou are inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest does the same things.  

2- But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3- And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and does the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4- Or despiest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and long-suffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

RESTORE

Galatians 6:1  Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 

FORGIVE

Ephesians 4: 24 And that ye put on the new man. which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.  

26 Be ye angry. and sin not:   32- and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

LOVE

1 Peter 4:8  ...for charity(agape) shall cover the multitude of sins..

PRAY

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints.

Thank you for taking the time to read the Word of God the Father has inspired me to write,   I pray:  He sent his Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.   

1 hour ago, dkarateka7 said:

Thank you for taking the time to read the Word of God the Father has inspired me to write,   I pray:  He sent his Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.   

Your premise, that what you wrote was specifically the Word of God and was inspired by God the Father, is not provable.

You COULD rephrase your comment to simply call on readers to accept your encouragement absent the arrogant claim that you spoke/wrote God's thoughts.

You could alternatively rephrase your comment as an "I" statement to indicate YOU are/were inspired to write what you wrote, and leave it up to readers to assess the degree of providence the statement might have.

Edited by Rocky
had inadvertently omitted the second use of the word "could."

2 hours ago, dkarateka7 said:

NO ONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD HAS COMMITTED THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN:

Moot point. Wrong administration. Unforgivable sin was TO and FOR the Judean's, remember? What would it matter anyway? Paul said all (without exception or distinction) sin is forgiven. He said God wasn't imputing sin anymore.

NOR CAN ANYONE ONE BE KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSHOLD SPIRITUALLY

Ask Victor or Loy. Would they agree? Besides, is the Household of God anything other than spiritual? 

John 8:7 says...he that is without sin among you cast a stone at her.

One of the most beautiful stories in all (without exception or distinction) scripture. HOWEVER, it is in the Old Testament. It was instruction TO the Judeans. Got get your TO's and FOR's rightly divided.

Matthew 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 

Again, Old Testament. Wrong administration. To/For. No one here is a Judean.

the entire Word of God from genesis to revelation is all given by inspiration of God.  It is His will..  2Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.   There fore when you read it   you will get   doctrine (right believing, right teaching)  the reproof and the correction.   Which is the instruction in righteousness, right living;   so whether its OT(for our learning)/or NT or Grace Administration.   It is still God's Word.  The hurt and anger that many of God's beloved, sons and whose hearts were hurt by the adversary using and deceiving  men who are born again of the holy spirit, pneuma hagion or  who are asleep in Christ and who ministered his word  is all forgivable.  THE IDOLATRY OF PREACHING , THE WAY MINISTRY , DR WEIRWILLE THE WAY CORP  THE LEADERSHIP/REVERANDS THE PFAL CLASS, ABOVE THE WORD OF GOD/CHRIST RESURRECTED)  IS THE CAUSE FOR WHAT HAPPEN.   NO ONE STOOD AGAINST THE WILES OF THE DEVIL.    WE PREACH CHRIST RESURRECTED AND NOT OURSLEVES.   2 Corinthians 4:5   For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus our Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus's sake.   I'm glad you know your administrations but the entire word of God, ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHE  so  if you want to know whether what is written or taught is his rightly divided word of truth,  do what i did  i proved God by proving his word in my life.   Prove me here not saith the Lord Malachi 3:10; ...prove me now herewith saith the Lord of Hosts..   And stop trying to tell me about how that inspiration of the holy spirit is not provable  every time i speak in tongue out loud or in my pvt prayer life,  its inspiration.  I suggest you SIT MUCH;  Paul said in 1 Corinthians 14: 18  I thank my God, I speak with tongues more then ye( in the plural) all.   seek those things above....