GreaseSpot Cafe

Oregon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was a tig coordinator in Portland (in S.E.) in '77-79, and was in a "band" (we weren't real good) called "Changing Frontier" during those days. We had a good time of it for sure and traveled around the state doing coffee houses and running the film "Changed". We even played a "Sock Hop" at the Alsea, Oregon high school. 50's music. Personally I thought we should have called the band "The Changed Gang" but others thought that the name wasn't the type of name we needed. I formed life long friendships with some of those folks though, because it really was a neat thing and alot of people heard the Word Of God through that outreach...

• 6 months later...

I'm a born and raised webfoot and proud of it! Oregon is God's Country! I was born and raised in Klamath Falls (small town on the Oregon/California border). Got involved in twi in 1983 in KFalls and left that town for good. Moved to Beaverton (Portland suburb), Oregon from 1988-1990. Then lived there again from 1993-1996.

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see.