GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Father's Day!!!!

ok I made a huge mistake!!!!! I even took my honey out to dinner tonight for fathers day and my kids wished him a happy father's day. And when we were walking out of the restraunt there were cards for father's day and on the sign it said to buy them before father's day on the 16th of june. lol Another one for vickles that is for sure. We had a good laugh over it and now i will have to think of something different next sunday. Anyways, I hope you dads out there have a nice week and enjoy your sunday next. lmao

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Oy, vickles, you weren't the only one!

My bf reminded me my son should get something for his father for Father's day before he came for his visit. If I'd thought for a sec, I'd have remembered that FD is next week, but no, I rushed my kid to the drugstore to get something for his dad, getting back 5 minutes late for visitation, only to be reminded that we were a week early! Oh well, early Alzheimer's settin' in...

At least it gets me off the hook for next Sunday, when we will be out of town, lol.

Regards,

Shaz

Now I can officially say happy father's day to all you fathers!!!! I also liked that someone recognized the single moms too as they have to fill both roles. Thanks!!!!!!

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!