GreaseSpot Cafe

Chris Geer's Date of Birth

Marcos

Actually...Chris Geer was not really born in the conventional sense...at least, as rumor has it.

I was told once that Geer came from one of those pods...like in the horror movie.

When they wiped the slime off of him, there he was...standing there with a bible in one hand and a revolver in the other. With a dead cold stare and with the smell of death around him, he hissed..."Gaaawd sent meeeeeee"...many fled.

His birthday is in March don't know the day but it is in the later part 20-26

I sure hope his birthday is NOT 3/24...

That is MY birthday!...and if he was born on the 24th, then that mean we were not only born on the same day of the year...but the SAME DAY....because we are both 55.

Grrrr...for some reason, I just don't like that.

PS DOB 25 March 1951

Groucho - You're safe! Apparently while your mother was cuddling you in her arms HIS was screaming in pain....

Seems to me that just about sums things up......(Not that you have necessarily remained cuddly - I'm sure you're as macho as the next guy....Go slam a beer can on your head to celebrate this news - You and CG dont share a birthday!)

Now if the two of you were born in the same town, about the same time.....

given that women stayed in the hospital longer then....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

IF that were the case....then we could say that you might have been switched in the hospital - which would really make YOU CG and Him Groucho.....

Ha! So much fun!

PS DOB 25 March 1951

Groucho - You're safe! Apparently while your mother was cuddling you in her arms HIS was screaming in pain....

My guess is that his mother was still screaming in pain for weeks after he was born.

Now if the two of you were born in the same town, about the same time.....

given that women stayed in the hospital longer then....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

IF that were the case....then we could say that you might have been switched in the hospital - which would really make YOU CG and Him Groucho.....

Ha! So much fun!

Does that mean that I might own Gartmore? :)

My guess is that his mother was still screaming in pain for weeks after he was born.

Those cloven feet and horns can do some real damage......

Does that mean that I might own Gartmore? :)

If you do can we have the next BBQ at your house? Imagine the irony of that - a GSC get together at Gartmore.

Laughing all the way to the store to buy some brisket.....

man! ...you're OLD! ...no wonder you're so grouchy!

...But I can still do the "Groucho dance"... :dance::dance::dance:

I dunno Groucho - wasn't that an old NRPS song??? "Somebody robbed Old Groucho's crib this morning at half past nine...."

..."Somebody robbed Old Groucho's crib and I swear, I ain't lyyyyyyyyyyyyyin'"

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

... and random, fluffy, wild bouquets of flowers on every second or third table.

everyone's nametags should say "jesus christ" to remind us how great it is to be equals. I'll work, I'll fold napkins or wash dishes or something, if everyone is working alongside, otherwise I'll chip in for the caterer :love3:

haha, I just had an awesome thought of whichever TWIt has been assigned to read the board having a heart attack over how out of fellowship I must be to post something that UNEDIFYING!!!

:biglaugh::dance::biglaugh::dance::biglaugh::dance::biglaugh::dance::biglaugh::biglaugh: