GreaseSpot Cafe

Dave and Karen George

Hopefull

Would love to know too. They were good friends of ours in Family Corps 22. Karen was found to have MS and they were sent off after the first year. They went somewhere south - Georgia or such. Cruel things were said about them from TWI leadership at the time to explain their departure. I wish I could have confided to them what I heard - they might have changed their mind about their stand with TWI. There was no way to leave Indiana in those days that was right. To leave in any circumstance was (in leadership opinion) contrived, planned and evil. God will judge, but my opinion of the Georges was that they were wonderful folk, wonderful kids, given a tough blow probably brought on by the stress of the campus insanity!

• 4 months later...

Thanks for your reply. Occasionally I dream that I am with them after so many years and I tell them, you know I always dream about you guys and then I wake up.

Dave and Karen were/are 2 of the warmest, most down to earth people- I would love for them to know that they are still in my thoughts even after all these years.