GreaseSpot Cafe

OJ Simpson At It Again...

Belle

What a friggin' nutcase! He must be hard up for money, attention or both OR could it be a guilty conscience?

Reuters Story on OJ

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Fox said Tuesday it will air a two-part interview with O.J. Simpson at month's end in which he describes the 1994 murders of his ex-wife and her friend that he says he didn't commit.

The interview will be conducted by editor and book publisher Judith Regan. On November 30, her Regan Books is publishing a book Simpson wrote with the working title "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was found guilty in the civil suit, right? Do you think there was a clause that he couldn't make any financial gains on any publicity or media portrayal of it? I guess not unless all proceeds from this monstrosity are going to Nicole and Ron's families.

i read somewhere he hasn't paid one penny of the $33 million he owes from the civil suit

and that he's making about $3.5 million on this book

how can he get away with such a thing ?

I don't know if he's getting away with anything (well, anything more than murder)...

but I do know that he's just basically a D I C K !

(you taught me how to space type!)

what is really sad, is that his kids (Nicole's ) are really tormented daily by this. His daughter has called police for stuff and been in trouble. Same with his son. They are totally confused. Poor things having to deal with a dead mama and a daddy that is pshyco.

And the sad part is....it'll be like a car wreck-cranning necks to see what happened. We don't want to see anything, but we can't help but look. And I'm sure the a-hole is counting on that.

It is unbearably depraved that not only is he offering this bit of "tillilation", but that Fox is airing it-and, of course, during sweeps week.

I recall seeing a clip, years ago, of him being accosted by some giggly tourists who asked to shake his hand, and then said "Oh, I never shook hands with a murderer before!" His response? "Well, thank you!"-with that self-serving laugh he has. I wanted to barf.

I feel awful for the wreck he made of the familys. Guess we can only hope his reward is an eternity of pain.

OJ is innocent ------- (RIGHT!!)

And the sun sets in the East,

after rising in the West.

While tornadoes in the midwest rebuild houses,

instead of destroying them,

and hurricanes in in the Southern Climes,

are actually a good thing ---

getting folks off their couches,

and moving them into the streets.

*Guilty as sin* comes to mind here.

<_< <_<