GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"I have a feeling that you're way off on this."

"You have the wrong feeling."

"You're not doing very much to prove me wrong!"

What more do you need?"

Well, it's going to take a lot more than fancy talk to keep me up all night crawling around these bushes."

"Now, for God's sake, he can't even drive a car!"

"He was doing very well last night! Maybe someone around here gave him lessons!"

"A man wouldn't do that."

"This isn't a man."

George

• 1 month later...

"Hey, jerk! Speed kills!"

"God, can't he take a joke?"

"You know, Annie, some day you're going to get us all in deep trouble."

"Totally."

"I hate a guy with a car and no sense of humor."

"What do I give him when we take him in front of the judge?"

"Thorazine."

"He'll barely be able to sit up!"

"That's the idea."

[pulling his gun after being startled by a crash] "You must think me a very sinister doctor... oh, I have a permit."

"Seems to me you're just plain scared."

"Yeah, yeah I am..."

"I have a feeling that you're way off on this."

"You have the wrong feeling."

"You're not doing very much to prove me wrong!"

What more do you need?"

Well, it's going to take a lot more than fancy talk to keep me up all night crawling around these bushes."

"Now, for God's sake, he can't even drive a car!"

"He was doing very well last night! Maybe someone around here gave him lessons!"

"A man wouldn't do that."

"This isn't a man."

George

Character 1: "How are we supposed to get back off the surface once we've... once we've gotten down there?"

Character 2: "We don't."

Character 3: "Well, look on the bright side. We'll all have high schools named after us."

"We always thought the deadline for public knowledge was the publication of next year's budget since we've spent more money than we can account for. That won't happen for two weeks. I don't suppose I could prevail upon you to wait two weeks in the name of national security?"

"Two weeks? There's no such thing as two weeks in the news business."

" We watched as the bombs shattered the second comet into a million pieces of ice and rock that burned harmlessly in our atmosphere and lit up the sky for an hour. Still, we were left with the devastation of the first. The waters reached as far inland as the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. It washed away farms and towns, forests and skyscrapers. But, the water receded. The wave hit Europe and Africa too. Millions were lost, and countless more left homeless. But the waters receded. Cities fall, but they are rebuilt. And heroes die, but they are remembered. We honor them with every brick we lay, with every field we sow, With every child we comfort, and then teach to rejoice in what we have been re-given. Our planet. Our home. So now, let us begin."

• 1 month later...

Since no one won, I'll go ahead.

"Arrogance and fear still keep you from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all."

"Which is?"

"It's not about you."

"Well, what's this? My mantra?"

"The Wi-Fi password. We're not savages."

"How's your Sanskrit?"

"I'm fluent in Google Translate."

George

"Merry Christmas, buddy."

"You elected me on a single platform. I will defend this country at all costs."

"I don't want to make things awkward for you, but I do have to show you... Boom!"     " A Hispanic Scott Baio? I'm sorry. Is that me?"

"You walked right into this one: I've dated hotter chicks than you."    "Is that all you've got? A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner?"   "Sweetheart, that could be the name of my autobiography. "

"Am I going to be okay?"   "No. You're in a relationship with me, nothing will ever be okay. But I had this twenty years ago when I was drunk, I can sort it out. I fix stuff."

"What have I got to complain about now?" "Well, it's me. You'll find something."

"Are you okay?"  " I broke the crayon."